Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Extreme Coupon Tv series.... Real or not?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Extreme Coupon Tv series.... Real or not?
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
these ladies on tve got about 240.00$ worth of groceries and with tons of coupons she only spent 6.00 fucking dollars. I call bs.

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah I don't belive that... my girl and I use coupons all the time. They save money but nothing like that unless she is making some bootleg as coupons to get everything free...lol
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
Yeah I don't belive that... my girl and I use coupons all the time. They save money but nothing like that unless she is making some bootleg as coupons to get everything free...lol

exactly ... im arguing with the lady over here that its not possible . lol companies would lose tons of money.. did you see that fat couple and that damn dweeb had over 150,000 dollars of food and other things that he can levee for 100 years in life . lol [BS flag]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

510.86.notch
¯
Member # 9892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510.86.notch  Ford pictures for 510.86.notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man my friends mom does some stuff like that.but she won't tell no one how she does it.family secret.then she sells the stuff at the flea market.makes money no joke.hard times.i seen the preview but haven't seen the show.

[ April 07, 2011, 12:06 AM: Message edited by: 510.86.notch ]

--------------------
91 mustang coupe
84 mustang svo
89 mustang.4cyl5speed.
87 thunderbird turbo coupe-sold
86 mustang GT hatch-sold-kinda
86 mustang coupe-sold

Posts: 1062 | From: san leandro | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:

exactly ... im arguing with the lady over here that its not possible . lol companies would lose tons of money.. did you see that fat couple and that damn dweeb had over 150,000 dollars of food and other things that he can levee for 100 years in life . lol [BS flag]
I haven't seen a complete episode yet just clips...I'm sure you can scam free shit all day,but using regular newspaper coupons I can't see how.most coupons make you buy multiple items or combination of products.
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
watching it right now. out of state places let you get 2x and sometimes 3x the original coupon. its real

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Zeke34
¯
Member # 9432

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeke34  Ford pictures for Zeke34    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think it's real but what I wonder is how many Sunday newspapers, coupon websites, and other sources of for coupons do these people use to accumulate all those damn coupons? My wife and I did try it for a bit and saved a decent amount of money, but not nearly as much as these people do.

Question, isn't this kind of boarderline hoarding?

--------------------
Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming that Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its real...after seeing it on tv, my wife spent hella time collecting and sorting coupons... went to safeway and was rang up over $100, submitted all her coupons and paid less than $50. You got to be die hard to dumpster dive for coupons to save as much as they do on tv. i aint lettin my wife do that shit...lol
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

lol after watching the whole episode right now.. i see how they do it.. 6 hours of getting coupons organized .. wow. im wondering if they even spend anytime with there children (quality time that has nothing to do with coupons.lol)

[ April 07, 2011, 01:46 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hahahahah FUCK IT! im MAKING my wife dumpster dive for cupons hahaaha... If she wants to keep living this fancy ass life style we live of shopping at places like walmart and target she better clip them cupons IM JUST SAYIN.

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stop being cheap gahndis...ehh vali

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was watching that show last night. Who really needs that much mustard lol [Eek!]
Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I only seen clips of the show. But from what it looks like they buy shit that is only listed on coupons and my only concern is that food and whatever they buy is really healthy for them and kids?

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com