Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » administrative citation question

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: administrative citation question
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
friday night i went to the weekend meets in uc and we rolled to clawitter and the cops came and blocked everyone in and gave every single person a admin citation...my question is what happens if its not payed within the 15 days?ive heard they dont come after you it just goes up 1% every month..thx guys..and is anybody who recived one on this site?

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Administrative Citations and Administrative Hearings

What are Administrative Citations?

Administrative Citations are issued by City staff primarily to gain compliance with the Hayward Municipal or State Codes, Ordinances and regulations in a timely and efficient manner, as well as to protect the public health, safety and welfare of its citizens. It provides a method to hold parties responsible when they fail or refuse to comply with these provisions, and minimize the expense and delay where otherwise the sole remedy would be to pursue the responsible party in the civil or criminal justice system. They also allow the City to partially recover its costs to bring the responsible party into compliance. Repeat offenders are also subject to increased fines and possible misdemeanor charges. Fine amounts are generally listed in the Master Fee Schedule.

How can I find additional information about my violation?

The Violation Code generally corresponds to a section of the Hayward Municipal Code. For example Violation Code 5-6.04 refers to Chapter 5, Article 6, Section 04 of the Hayward Municipal Code. You can access the Municipal Code here.

How can I pay my Administrative Citation?

Administrative Citations may be paid by mail or in person at:

City of Hayward Revenue Division
777 B Street (1st Floor)
Hayward Ca 94541

Office hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Thursday
8:00 am to 12:00 Friday
Closed on Weekends and Holidays

I do not believe I was in violation of any ordinance. How do I contest this?

- Administrative Citation Hearings

Hearings for Administrative Citations must be filed within 15 days of the violation date or the right to contest the violation is waived. The completed form, a deposit in the amount of the fine and a $50.00 hearing fee must be submitted to the City of Hayward Revenue Division, 777 B Street Hayward Ca 94541 prior to this deadline. For additional information please call (510) 583-4600.

[ April 03, 2011, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much is it?

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how many did they get?
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what did u get busted for? are meets races?
Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 EATIN GM'S:
what did u get busted for? are meets races?

Probably met up and ended up racing...

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they handed out at least 30 tickets everybody got the same one even if they were racing or not..as soon as i got outta the car one cop came up to me and said "this guy right here ran at least 4 races" but i only raced 2 times lol..its a $500 ticket

--------------------
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruhBrahBrad  Ford pictures for BruhBrahBrad  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that sucks. Nobody got away?
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
$500 ticket [Eek!] aint that some bulllshiit

[ April 05, 2011, 10:55 AM: Message edited by: Layzie650 ]

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

quote:
Originally posted by Mach 5oh:
Damn that sucks. Nobody got away?

except yo bitch ass lol ans swayby..lol

--------------------
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn hayward PD is starting to love the races now. Just the other night my boyz ran from them and got away. 1 week later they at his house trying to take his car but gave him a break.
But 500 for a ticket is bullshyt

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com