Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » steak and bj day

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: steak and bj day
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
March 14th steak and bj day I'm ready! Poterhouse tbone baked potatoe and corn and a nice blow job [patriot]

[ March 10, 2011, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: DIRTY SALLY ]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So where's this goin down at? Steak and a bj fuck I'm in [Big Grin]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol in never never land right next to the money tree.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Come on now your guys girls don't love you? I already told my girl about this day its the mans valentines day =) I want a steak and bj hahahaa she didn't think its was to funny

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
UOTE]Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
Come on now your guys girls don't love you? I already told my girl about this day its the mans valentines day =) I want a steak and bj hahahaa she didn't think its was to funny [/QUOTE]
Hahahahahah your lady must not love you if she aint down to slob the knob pimp,better hope she hooks it up with that steak [Big Grin]

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAV650HAB:
Come on now your guys girls don't love you? I already told my girl about this day its the mans valentines day =) I want a steak and bj hahahaa she didn't think its was to funny

Hahahahahah your lady must not love you if she aint down to slob the knob pimp,better hope she hooks it up with that steak [Big Grin] [/QUOTE]

lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:

Hahahahahah your lady must not love you if she aint down to slob the knob pimp,better hope she hooks it up with that steak [Big Grin] [/QUOTE]
She wasn't to happy about cookin the steak [Wink]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
quote:

Hahahahahah your lady must not love you if she aint down to slob the knob pimp,better hope she hooks it up with that steak [Big Grin]
She wasn't to happy about cookin the steak [Wink] [/QUOTE]
tell her fuck it ?ill eat it raw? and give her your serious face so she feels bad, then whip it out after a few minutes [Big Grin] works everytime [Wink]

[ March 11, 2011, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: SAV650HAB ]

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

SHORTSHIFTER89
¯
Member # 7810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHORTSHIFTER89  Ford pictures for SHORTSHIFTER89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bj's is the bomb i was there about 2 weeks ago luv that place. and at the texas steak house in fairfield last friday. Happy Birthday Dirty Sally

--------------------
1989 Mustang 5.0 HCI NOW SUPERCHARGED
2013 Range Rover Sport
2011 Bmw 5501 twin turbo 530HP
1998 silverado c1500 cheyenne

Posts: 923 | From: 707 hillside | Registered: Jul 2007  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SHORTSHIFTER89:
bj's is the bomb i was there about 2 weeks ago luv that place. and at the texas steak house in fairfield last friday. Happy Birthday Dirty Sally

He talking about getting a blow job an a steak
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

QUOTE]Originally posted by dirty money inc:
quote:
Originally posted by SHORTSHIFTER89:

He talking about getting a blow job an a steak [/QUOTE]
Lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like a great day to me!

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com