Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » psychic

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: psychic
cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Has anyone ever had a psychic reading done to them in person. Thinking about going to one with my girl. Kind of a surprise date... I am afraid they will tell my girl I am cheating dirty whore. [Big Grin]

Well has anyone gone to one? Where so? What was the out come?

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude, your really going to waste your money on that? [Confused] Don't believe in that shit, it's all fake and scammers. You're better off going to a magician show and be amazed by that at least.
Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Venomized93:
Dude, your really going to waste your money on that? [Confused] Don't believe in that shit, it's all fake and scammers. You're better off going to a magician show and be amazed by that at least.

That what I am trying to figure out if its a waste of money or not. Fake or not, if its entertaining then I don't consider it a waste of money. Just trying to do something different besides the old movies, dinner, or getting a drink downtown.
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go snowboarding if you guys never done that before. If you don't have a car you can go on a bus ride up there on the weekends. That's a better option, IMO.

Those places will try to suck you dry on your money. Hoping that you believe the shit that they say.

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAM BRO U STOOPED

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DO IT

stay in the valley and away from my fresh lines!

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Trying to do some thing different but simple. Going out to the snow is just doing too much for me.
cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

I might stick to my orginal plan and take her to the shooting range, but I wanted to do some thing new for the both of us.
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cees87drop:
I might stick to my orginal plan and take her to the shooting range, but I wanted to do some thing new for the both of us.

Id stick to that plan so if she finds out your cheating you know what to do next [Wink]
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Skydiving, RPM go Kart,

http://www.iflysfbay.com/

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Give me the money. I'll read your fortune. [Wink] Cafords discount not included.
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cees87drop:

I wanna take my girl to go shooting but I'm scared she will fire the gun hit herself with it drop it and have go off again [Frown]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go in ahead of time and pay the the psychic some cash to say a bunch of great shit about you to your girl, then make it look like a spur of the moment place to go. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
Go in ahead of time and pay the the psychic some cash to say a bunch of great shit about you to your girl, then make it look like a spur of the moment place to go. [Big Grin]

Haha, that's the kind of advice I was looking for. [worship]
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Venomized93:
Skydiving, RPM go Kart,

http://www.iflysfbay.com/

+1

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1 Take her to Ifly!!! just did it the other day and it's hella fun even for the cheap package.

If not go to Dave and Busters early or better yet go to Chucky Cheese [Big Grin] and act like little kids

Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com