Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 94 Cobra Fremont- Maeco Problem

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 94 Cobra Fremont- Maeco Problem
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why do they keep locking his thread? Is one of the mods close to someone that works there or somthing? lol....I think we all want to know whats going on with that , its not like he's putting bullshit . [BS flag]

[ February 10, 2011, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damm I remember when he started telling us about this, really sux that he's going through that...hopefully he gets the opportynity to express himself and gets his problem fixed.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
Why do they keep locking his thread? Is one of the mods close to someone that works there or somthing? lol....I think we all want to know whats going on with that , its not like he's putting bullshit . [BS flag]

+100 i thought that's one of the main reason's to have an online community/forum is to inform each other of situations that effect our hobby... I think a business with questionable practices definitely would qualify for information to share with the rest of us...

I didn't really see anything illegal being discussed or anything against the sites code of conduct.

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:

+100 i thought that's one of the main reason's to have an online community/forum is to inform each other of situations that effect our hobby... I think a business with questionable practices definitely would qualify for information to share with the rest of us...

I didn't really see anything illegal being discussed or anything against the sites code of conduct.

+10000000000000000000000000000!!!

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
IBTL

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
IBTL [dance] [dance] LoL

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah his situation is fuked up! Stop lockin his thread mods [BS flag]

[ February 11, 2011, 12:23 AM: Message edited by: 98 ROUSH ]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
FSTRDNU
SVO's and XR4Ti's
Member # 12

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FSTRDNU  Ford pictures for FSTRDNU    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stop posting in the wrong sections.
Geez.

--------------------
Drifting is to motorsports like rap is to music. Sure, people do it. But only the stupid people.

Posts: 479 | From: Bay Area CA USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sco Cuddie  Ford pictures for Sco Cuddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wish the mod's on here would at least state a reason for certain thread lock ups.

This problem the member is having with Macco is a problem everyone on the board should know about. A while back there was a member who got fantastic work from that macco, then we got this member who is suing them. So this law suit should have a thread to allow members on here to decided weather or not they want to risk the chance of having excellent work, like one member, or have your car wrecked, like the other member.

Mod's really have no reason to lock this.

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope you get your car fixed and get paid have all your facts straight court is a whole different ball game its all in what you can prove paper evidence, witnesses, etc good luck.......

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What happened to his car at Maaco?

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by STREETFIGHTER50:

he had auto start in a car with a manual trans an the person who installed it by passed the nurtal saftey switch.so why it was getting worked on some hit the key fob an the car started in gear an hit a wall
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think the reason its getting locked is because back in the day some people had prollems with apex motorsports and I guess the person who owned apex threatened to sue the site because people came on this site to tell everyone of their situation with the shop.

He was accusing the site of letting people "slander" his business and I don't think they want another situation like that. Although I agree we should hear what happened, places like yelp are more appropriate places to tell others of your experience with a business.

Maybe that guy can give us a link to his post on yelp [Confused]

Disclaimer: I don't work for yelp, just the only site I know. [Razz]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i hope dude with the 94 is going to the shop or person who installed his damn auto start

[ February 11, 2011, 01:05 AM: Message edited by: dirty money inc ]

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shouldn't be locked, but its great info for others to learn from

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dirty money inc:
quote:

he had auto start in a car with a manual trans an the person who installed it by passed the nurtal saftey switch.so why it was getting worked on some hit the key fob an the car started in gear an hit a wall
Wow! That's fucked up right there! [Eek!]

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dirty money inc:
quote:

Wow! That's fucked up right there! [Eek!]
it is fucked up i think both parties are at fault though
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
I think the reason its getting locked is because back in the day some people had prollems with apex motorsports and I guess the person who owned apex threatened to sue the site because people came on this site to tell everyone of their situation with the shop.

He was accusing the site of letting people "slander" his business and I don't think they want another situation like that. Although I agree we should hear what happened, places like yelp are more appropriate places to tell others of your experience with a business.

+1
Disclaimer: This fool does work for yelp

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The guy who installed the remote start on the manual is a douche. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Twinkie
¯
Member # 7471

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Twinkie  Ford pictures for Twinkie  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

That type of a "slander" case wouldn't hold up in court. The judge would end up siding with the site.

As for the auto-start, looking at the pics I don't think the auto-start caused the damage.

Posts: 198 | From: san jose, california | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why do we need to have multiple posts on the same topic? He posted in the wrong section and got moved.
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com