Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MY CAFORDS RANT/ LET THE B.S BE KNOWN !!!! ROACHS IN THE T.V, FAKING CAR SALESMEN

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: MY CAFORDS RANT/ LET THE B.S BE KNOWN !!!! ROACHS IN THE T.V, FAKING CAR SALESMEN
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So first off dont mind me...

This is gonna start when I inquired about a T.V off the board, the guy let me know the flaw in it, and all was well?? BUT I go and buy the T.V get it home and let it sit in my living room for 2 days cause I had to order a part for it. Well this is when the BULLSHIT comes in. So after 2 days my girl see's a roach, mind you we have owned our house 2 years and have never had anything besides spiders. She kills the roach , says something to me but we dont think much of it, I live in oakland i might have a dirty neighbor.

Over the next few days we see more and more roachs, and couldnt figure out where they were coming from. So after we did several bombs, she moves the t.v to clean and see's a FEW roachs run from the area of the t.v... Thats when we found our problem, The T.V was infested with roachs, so we had to contain the T.V and call orkin, so here I am 600 bucks later from a 200 dollor t.v...

NEVER AGAIN

2ND VENT

SO last week there was a 94 GT on the board, I call and send the guy a pm saying I wanted the ca, not really caring for the condition of the car, I just wanted to buy a car my girl can drive on her 7 mile round trip work commute, so I talk to the guy I think Monday night, he says I can buy the car the next day when I got off work. So the next day Im rushing to get to the bank and all things taken care of, and call him at 2:30pm to get his address. Thats when he says, he has not smogged the car yet, and asked if we can wait till another day.

I explained to him I was really trying to buy asap, And he said ok he will go and try to smog it.. He calls back at 4:00pm and says some things came up and can we wait to the next day? I had no choice so I said sure.

So the next day I call him again and he says things are looking good, and to call him when im ready to come, so I call him about 3:00pm and he says the pink slip is in his dads name that recently passed, and the dmv web site said they require the car be in his name for HIM to sell it, which is true BUT im sure we all have signed something before. I even told him ill take it my AAA dmv office where I know I could reg the car... so he says he would rather do everything by the book, which I understood. So I asked if we can meet at the DMV so we can take care of it all at once, he agreed to it for the next day, but when I called him the next day he stopped answering calls from me, left a few voice mails, and a pm no response. It might have been fate though, cause I ended up picking up a 97 GT from steve on here for a great deal [patriot]

Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
t top freak
¯
Member # 6269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t top freak  Ford pictures for t top freak  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well you win some and you lose some, but 95 percent of the dealings i have had on this board have gone perfect. only had one bad one but that wasnt even the sellers fault

--------------------
1994 cobra - sold!
1986 t top gt - parted out and sold!
on the hunt for another

Posts: 1023 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Roaches huh
Stop smoking weed brah

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's all bad, roaches

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by threethirty1:
Roaches huh
Stop smoking weed brah

WTF does smoking weed have to do with roaches? Sounds like I should start and you should stop?
Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A problem with rouraches probably went like this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZuQkXVSp6o&feature=youtube_gdata_player
gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by totalkaos92:
quote:
Roaches huh
Stop smoking weed brah

WTF does smoking weed have to do with roaches? Sounds like I should start and you should stop?
You never heard of a joint or blunt roach? The guy was obviously making a joke.

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gtowned:
quote:
quote:
Roaches huh
Stop smoking weed brah

Haha for reals... [Big Grin]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gtowned:
quote:
quote:
Roaches huh
Stop smoking weed brah

LOL... Wow, someone who's never heard the term roach before. I thought it was only my mom who never heard that before.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
NastyFastNotch
¯
Member # 8230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NastyFastNotch  Ford pictures for NastyFastNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i just wanna know who the grimey ass member is that has roaches in their house so we all know not to buy parts from there lol

-

[ February 07, 2011, 02:03 AM: Message edited by: NastyFastNotch ]

Posts: 550 | From: The Island City Alameda | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com