Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Need help with (Valentines Date) (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Need help with (Valentines Date)
Dsz06
¯
Member # 9580

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dsz06  Ford pictures for Dsz06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ive been talking to this girl for a month and i have no idea or clues where should i take her or what should i do. Plus ive only talked to her for a month not trying to go big or not trying to be a cheap bassard lol.. Any ideas or suggestions and what you Caford board members doing??? [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
94BLK5.0

Posts: 589 | From: SaN FRANCISCO/Foster City | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sco Cuddie  Ford pictures for Sco Cuddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dinner and a movie? That pretty much the standard Valentines date.
t top freak
¯
Member # 6269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t top freak  Ford pictures for t top freak  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice dinner
roses

done

[ February 04, 2011, 02:07 AM: Message edited by: t top freak ]

--------------------
1994 cobra - sold!
1986 t top gt - parted out and sold!
on the hunt for another

Posts: 1023 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
70mach351
¯
Member # 7528

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70mach351  Ford pictures for 70mach351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cook her a nice dinner chicks love that shit

--------------------
70 Mach 1 gettin a make over
2001 Ford F250 Crew Cab 7.3

90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dinner

movie

if you haven't smashed by now, make sure you do that night! [patriot] [dance] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kinda on the same boat....

Was thinking about giving her a dick in a box, no joke

[ February 04, 2011, 02:24 AM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Take her ice skating, set a picnic at a park Jus u an her, make her a card, go to tommy t's comedy club, take her to her favorite resturaunt..Jus to name a few. I would stay away from the movies. It's your first Valentine, you want to make it somewhat memorable. If u decide movies, take her to a drive in. Flowers are always a plus but a card telling her how u feel will stay in her heart longer. [Wink]

[ February 04, 2011, 02:34 AM: Message edited by: Nastysvt ]

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Take her to jack in the box because its consider gourmet fast food. Then buy her a bear at build a bear workshop. If you have a little more money than you can get fancy and take her to eat some Italian food at sbarros. Good luck and God Speed [patriot]

--------------------
To be or not to be

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:

lol

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:

You beat me to it!, but he is right chicks get choked up over them lol
TopNotch T-TOP
¯
Member # 9599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopNotch T-TOP  Ford pictures for TopNotch T-TOP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey bro u cant go wrong if your city bound and the if the weather is nice take her to pier 39 or ocean beach or sumthin u feels not too much not too less just rite and finish it off with a nice meal in in downtown san francisco or even by the peir over lookin a nice view of the bay and the bay bridge u for sure dont want her to ever forget it good luck on that kid [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [burnout] [burnout]

[ February 04, 2011, 04:32 AM: Message edited by: topnotcht-top ]

--------------------
1984 T-TOP NOTCHBACK MUSTANG
1993 Svt Cobra

Fast92lxcoupe
¯
Member # 8221

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast92lxcoupe  Ford pictures for Fast92lxcoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
Take her ice skating, set a picnic at a park Jus u an her, make her a card, go to tommy t's comedy club, take her to her favorite resturaunt..Jus to name a few. I would stay away from the movies. It's your first Valentine, you want to make it somewhat memorable. If u decide movies, take her to a drive in. Flowers are always a plus but a card telling her how u feel will stay in her heart longer. [Wink]

You forgot to say "no homo" after that faggety post lol

--------------------
93 LX Hatch W/Black Int 5 Speed(R.I.P)
92 LX Coupe W/Black Int 5 Speed (sold)
88 LX Hatch 40K miles
68 Chevelle LS1
98 S10 Bagged FBSS

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I say roses + Italian food (olive garden) IMO + a nice card maybe some sees chocolates and decide a nice nice place for you two to kick it for a while and have a good time

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

90LXdiaz
¯
Member # 10265

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90LXdiaz  Ford pictures for 90LXdiaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im taking her go karting then dinner
Posts: 186 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
86turbocoupe
¯
Member # 10454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86turbocoupe  Ford pictures for 86turbocoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Say fuck it and take her to the taco truck on 22nd n international cop some 1 dollar tacos n a corona n then go to the berekely marina n tap that shit!!!!!! N maybe if u feelin generous let her get guacamole on the tacos its like ¢25 more yee

--------------------
89lxhatch-rip
81 4cylinder swap-rip
86coupe- F303 1.7 RR bored and carb'd 309 5 lug mach1 brakeS DD FR500S bbk longtubes o/r h-pipe

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86turbocoupe:
Say fuck it and take her to the taco truck on 22nd n international cop some 1 dollar tacos n a corona n then go to the berekely marina n tap that shit!!!!!! N maybe if u feelin generous let her get guacamole on the tacos its like ¢25 more yee

cool story bro

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fast92lxcoupe:
quote:

after that wink LMAO

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If she likes your ass it don't matter what you do she will be happy if she complains or acts displeased then she ain't a keeper anyways.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Knee pads

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
If she likes your ass it don't matter what you do she will be happy if she complains or acts displeased then she ain't a keeper anyways.

[worship] [patriot]
bigjerry
¯
Member # 6033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigjerry  Ford pictures for bigjerry  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
McDonald's has a 50 piece nugget now for ten bux. And if your feeling spicy order the buffalo sauce.

--------------------
89 GT vert in progress ....

Posts: 433 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Take er to the trap, let er meet your friends, show er whats the difference between a scraper and a benz....."

[Wink]

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

lol...no homo..hey I'm Jus keeping it real. You gotta know what girls like. An they like guys who are thoughtful. I'm not married, but u can ask any married man, he'llvtell u the same. Thats why I've been wit mine going on 4 years

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

lol...no homo..hey I'm Jus keeping it real. You gotta know what girls like. An they like guys who are thoughtful. I'm not married, but u can ask any married man, he'llvtell u the same. Thats why I've been wit mine going on 4 years
If you ask a married man he'll say RUUUUUUN! lol
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
quote:
quote:

If you ask a married man he'll say RUUUUUUN! lol
haha..yea true that, thats why you gonna find the right one..the "trophy winner" who looks good, good personality, cooks for you, cleans for you, does your laundry..you aint gonna wanna run from that.

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com