Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » just had a highway run on 92 just now anyone on here?

Author Topic: just had a highway run on 92 just now anyone on here?
94OnDuces
¯
Member # 9555

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94OnDuces  Ford pictures for 94OnDuces    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On the way to the east bay with cali95 and ran into a white fox and a blue 94/95 good run was it anyone on here?

--------------------
94 DROP GT
"Burn Rubber Not Your Soul"

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That would be me in the blue SN. Wish we had more highway to do another one lol.

[ February 01, 2011, 03:25 AM: Message edited by: SLOWSN95 ]

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_SVT  Ford pictures for 510_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who won?

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

Posts: 1306 | From: 510EastBay | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He got me. I was hoping we would have more room for a 40 roll but there was no more freeway lol. Good run tho.. maybe we'll do it again sometime.

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It was a tie for the dumbass award [Roll Eyes]
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice run bro, that was me you had a run with... Also nice car... Do you have gears? You seemed to have shortshifted... Also did you know that fox??

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
94OnDuces
¯
Member # 9555

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94OnDuces  Ford pictures for 94OnDuces    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWSN95:
He got me. I was hoping we would have more room for a 40 roll but there was no more freeway lol. Good run tho.. maybe we'll do it again sometime.

Soon ill have to bring mine out next time I was the passenger tonight but that was cali driving but you sn is clean

--------------------
94 DROP GT
"Burn Rubber Not Your Soul"

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
Nice run bro, that was me you had a run with... Also nice car... Do you have gears? You seemed to have shortshifted... Also did you know that fox??

Same to u bro, nice run. Yea I have gears, 373s. And no I didn't know the Guy in the fox. I was trying to get a run in with him but he wasn't goin for it.

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

85staNg302
¯
Member # 9450

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85staNg302  Ford pictures for 85staNg302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Same happend wit me i was coming bak from dixon friday or sat nite. cant really remember rite now. a laser red saleen started messing wit me by west sac we wer jus messing around he tried ditching me bt he couldnt lol i had to ditch my mom n sis witch they wer fallowing me in a diff car haha
Posts: 1561 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

quote:
Originally posted by 94OnDuces:
quote:

Soon ill have to bring mine out next time I was the passenger tonight but that was cali driving but you sn is clean
Thanks bro I appreciate it. The car has its imperfections all over, just gotta see it in daylight haha. Hoping to get all the little dents out tho. But for the age and 114k miles its a very clean, well maintained car. And for sure, bring it out sometime [patriot]

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Same to u bro, nice run. Yea I have gears, 373s. And no I didn't know the Guy in the fox. I was trying to get a run in with him but he wasn't goin for it.
Nice. Well your car had some nice pull with them gears. Once I ditch these stock ones I have we can go at it again...

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

quote:
quote:
quote:

Nice. Well your car had some nice pull with them gears. Once I ditch these stock ones I have we can go at it again...
For sure man I'm down. Btw u have anything done to the car?

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com