Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » just met randy couture!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: just met randy couture!
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
as i was getting on the airplane i see randy couture in 1st class. he saw that i knew who he was and as i was walking by his seat he shook my hand and i kept walking to my seat 3 rows behind him. when me and my girlfriend sat down, she was like oh my god that was r. couture. so when i got off the plane i asked for his autograph and he was cool about it. i wanted to get a pic with him, my girl and me but didnt want to bring attention to him since i dont think anyone realized who he was.

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats pretty sick he is a good fighter imo

--------------------
02 GT Vert

89_Fakesnake
¯
Member # 1253

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89_Fakesnake  Ford pictures for 89_Fakesnake  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's tight! I would have done the same - I'm sure they just want to blend in like regular folks.

I ran into Nick Diaz in Elk Grove getting gas off Hwy 99. He was on his way up to Tahoe for a bike race - had some carbon fiber framed bikes strapped to an SS Blazer that was dropped. That's actually what caught my eye then Nick gets out lol. He was cool as shit!!! Told him I still got love even though he put a beat down on our local boy Scotty Smith HAHA He laughed...

--------------------
1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe (for sale)
1972 F100
2007 GSXR 1000

Posts: 480 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: May 2002  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he hangs out alot on fremont st, so if you head that way while you are there you might see him again.

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cool when you meet people like that and they're decent.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sick, I met an 49er football player at my last job, he was a regular customer and was always dress fresh and of course he couldnt blend in with others due to his shape (body) so we became kool friends until one day I asked him if he saw the niners play he was like nah later he said i get paid to play football I play for the niners just dont tell people or your co=workers

I was embarrassed I didnt know who he was but I dont watch football [Big Grin]

an I met a cheerlader from niners too cute japanese chick but she went bak to Japan 3-4 years ago

& I still dont watch football..lol

[ January 29, 2011, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: dubfive-0 ]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
he hangs out alot on fremont st, so if you head that way while you are there you might see him again.

this was on the way back from vegas, we both got off in sf.

--------------------
2011 Tahoe

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How did his ears look up close?

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

quote:
Originally posted by 91Trunkster:
How did his ears look up close?

pretty bad! also when i shook his hand i noticed he finally got some ink on his left forearm.

--------------------
2011 Tahoe

Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you guys are lucky
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89_Fakesnake:
That's tight! I would have done the same - I'm sure they just want to blend in like regular folks.

I ran into Nick Diaz in Elk Grove getting gas off Hwy 99. He was on his way up to Tahoe for a bike race - had some carbon fiber framed bikes strapped to an SS Blazer that was dropped. That's actually what caught my eye then Nick gets out lol. He was cool as shit!!! Told him I still got love even though he put a beat down on our local boy Scotty Smith HAHA He laughed...

those diaz brothers are crazy mofos... how he look size wise up close?
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
89_Fakesnake
¯
Member # 1253

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89_Fakesnake  Ford pictures for 89_Fakesnake  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He looked unsuspecting LOL

If I didn't know who he was I'd think he's a marathon runner or something like that...he is about an inch taller than me but I've got about 30 lbs on him LOL Dude is in tremendous shape

9 straight wins as of Saturday night says something HAHA

--------------------
1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe (for sale)
1972 F100
2007 GSXR 1000

Posts: 480 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: May 2002  |  :
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89_Fakesnake:

Diaz is the shit! thats one down ass fighter right there.....i went to the fight he beat frank shamrock with a body shot [dance] to the OP you ran in to a legend [patriot]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats tight Chris!! After seing those ears up close what do you think would happen if Mike Tyson would have fought Randy and bit his ear? Break a tooth??

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com