Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » new parts

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: new parts
fam_lace
¯
Member # 8565

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fam_lace  Ford pictures for fam_lace    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just add the lunati 61013 cam and the bbk long tubes ordered the mid pipe today can wat to catch somebody slippin on my way back to drop the car off in patterson that cam is loveley 241/249 duration at .050 and 600 lift sound way better than that x303 i had hoping to get dynoed the end of next month or begining of march

[ January 26, 2011, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: fam_lace ]

--------------------
rip matt i love u cuz
351w h/c/I street car

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
better not let me catch you slipping.. my little turbo/4 going to put a hurting on that ride of yours... bring it by when you get it going.. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shiieet watch and see what that x cam you sold me does...you need some suspension on that coupe first...then some nitrous. [Smile]

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
carajo
¯
Member # 4426

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for carajo  Ford pictures for carajo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So,how much power you think your going to get from swapping the x-cam to that lunati.How much power is that windsor making now?

--------------------
06 magnum srt8 6.1
05 f250 lifted
94 gt wait till you see me!

Posts: 1468 | From: hate`n in richmond | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fam_lace:
just add the lunati 61013 cam and the bbk long tubes ordered the mid pipe today can wat to catch somebody slippin on my way back to drop the car off in patterson that cam is loveley 241/249 duration at .050 and 600 lift sound way better than that x303 i had hoping to get dynoed the end of next month or begining of march

sounds like a pretty solid set-up playa should make good numbers once thats on the dyno... [patriot]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
fam_lace
¯
Member # 8565

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fam_lace  Ford pictures for fam_lace    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont know the exact #s i was making but i spoke with alot of people who tune and i was told with that xcam and a tune i should be close to 360rwhp and now that i change the cam and headers im just hoping for 380rwhp the guy at nextgen told me i should be closse to 400rwhp with a tune and yea after i get that all squared away im goin a 100 shot and suspension for damn sure and @jon ill bring it bye when i get the mufflers on maybe saturday or monday

--------------------
rip matt i love u cuz
351w h/c/I street car

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fam_lace:
i dont know the exact #s i was making but i spoke with alot of people who tune and i was told with that xcam and a tune i should be close to 360rwhp and now that i change the cam and headers im just hoping for 380rwhp the guy at nextgen told me i should be closse to 400rwhp with a tune and yea after i get that all squared away im goin a 100 shot and suspension for damn sure and @jon ill bring it bye when i get the mufflers on maybe saturday or monday

for sure.. can't wait to see it finally run with out problems.. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

fam_lace
¯
Member # 8565

@john i still need a fan but i think my cooling sensor is bad or somethin my temp on the dash rise when i cut my lights on like to notches

--------------------
rip matt i love u cuz
351w h/c/I street car

331 coupe
¯
Member # 8396

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 331 coupe  Ford pictures for 331 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you not ready for the coupe!
fam_lace
¯
Member # 8565

quote:
Originally posted by 331 coupe:
you not ready for the coupe!

u wait for spray

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com