Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Need Insurance Advice(Possible Injury)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Need Insurance Advice(Possible Injury)
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok, Long story short....I was involved in a head on collision last week Thursday on the 101 south bound. The insured client swerved and hit me head on at about 50-60 mph. I am having back pains since the accident, I have seen the doctor for back pains. Gieco is covering my medical bills and pain and suffering. But my concern is, I do not want to be stuck with a jacked up back in the next 10-20 years down the line because of this accident. Because my back was fine up until last week.

So my question is...what do I do as far as feeling safe or having a bit more "Just in Case" money?

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude I would get a lawyer ASAP, especially if it wasnt your fault at all. Your back can get screwed for life and you don't want to miss out on any money that can help you for your recovery and more. Good Luck and thank goodness you didn't get killed.
Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My sister had an accident and was rear ended at a stop light. She was fine for the first couple months then the chronic back pain set in. She never did anything about it at the time because she thought she was ok so cover your ass is all Im saying. Make sure your ok in the next year or so because it could show up out of know where and haunt you and your wallet.
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was rearended too and missed out on some work and closed the claim cause the insurance lady hella confused me, whatever u do even if they are paying u this and that and say ok let's close the claim DO NOT close the claim right away even if u start feeling better. I eventually had to go back to the drs and the insurance covered it cause of how the lady closed out my shit. So again don't close out the claim just cause they put pressure on u, and like someone else said I would def look into a lawyer, that accident wasn't your fault and u don't wanna be hurting for yrs. My mom still has pains from an accident yrs ago. Get a lawyer.
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Midican?

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, jugding from the responses....does anyone have any good numbers for injury lawyers? who work in contingent fees?

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My recommendation is that you post here for your answer.

http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/forum.php

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My gf is dealing with geico right now..

An the accident was like 2 yrs ago..

They are trying to lowball her bad!!

Don't give in to their weak offers!

Get a lawyer ASAP!!

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BLK35th:
Wow, jugding from the responses....does anyone have any good numbers for injury lawyers? who work in contingent fees?

i could recommend someone in sf if your interested. just respond her because my inbox is ful. My advice is get a lawyer.

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
get a vaporizer and call it a day

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 510cpskid:
get a vaporizer and call it a day

[Roll Eyes]
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got hit in a friend's car in an intersection "lady was doing 40-45 MPH" and My friend's partent's gave Me a guilt trip so I did'nt take any action & 20 year's later My neck still hurt's 24/7. Don't try to rip anyone off but just make sure to cover Your ass! I would get a lawyer and go to the doctor's for as long and as many times as You can while it's still covered under this case. When You get the lawyer they will realize that they aer'nt going to roll over and let them work You over.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
get a chiropractor. theyll guide you. they usually are in contact with injury attorneys...
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My friends dealing with geico ,they suck...stingey bastards,he's been in and outta court with them..over some dumb shit

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com