Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Asomugha released (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Asomugha released
wicked02gt
¯
Member # 6652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wicked02gt  Ford pictures for wicked02gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol gotta love al Davis releasing his best player IMO ,
Posts: 246 | From: vacaville,ca | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Al Davis gets rid of Cable and now #21 lol that dude is more out of touch then anyone could have imagined.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
gercolla1
¯
Member # 3068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gercolla1  Ford pictures for gercolla1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
go raiders lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sf Bay Area

Posts: 2171 | From: Sampan San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is this for real? Ok damn, I feel for you Raider fans. That's some weak sauce right there. [BS flag]
I wonder if he wants to stay in the bay? Hmm 49ers just happens to need a lock down corner back.

[ January 09, 2011, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: SnakeBit ]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He wasn't released is contract got voided because there was a stupid clause in it for the 2010 season he had to start so many games and produce so much and he didn't. He missed a few games. If any of you remember he signed a huge contract a few years ago sounds like the raiders put some clause in the last two seasons to have an option to release him if his play got worse without having to pay him the remaining money. All it means is that he is a fa now and if the raiders don't resign him then raider fans will really be pissed. Some key fa's this year: Zach miller Cameron wimbley Michael bush rich Seymour Thomas Howard Robert gallery. Get em signed dammit we need all of em back

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
He wasn't released is contract got voided because there was a stupid clause in it for the 2010 season he had to start so many games and produce so much and he didn't. He missed a few games. If any of you remember he signed a huge contract a few years ago sounds like the raiders put some clause in the last two seasons to have an option to release him if his play got worse without having to pay him the remaining money. All it means is that he is a fa now and if the raiders don't resign him then raider fans will really be pissed. Some key fa's this year: Zach miller Cameron wimbley Michael bush rich Seymour Thomas Howard Robert gallery. Get em signed dammit we need all of em back

Not Gallery please! I can't stand that guy overpaid and never lived up to his potential.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
wicked02gt
¯
Member # 6652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wicked02gt  Ford pictures for wicked02gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ January 09, 2011, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: wicked02gt ]

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea at lt like he was suppose to play. but at lg without him our run offense struggles so i would like him back

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

wicked02gt
¯
Member # 6652

quote:
Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
He wasn't released is contract got voided because there was a stupid clause in it for the 2010 season he had to start so many games and produce so much and he didn't. He missed a few games. If any of you remember he signed a huge contract a few years ago sounds like the raiders put some clause in the last two seasons to have an option to release him if his play got worse without having to pay him the remaining money. All it means is that he is a fa now and if the raiders don't resign him then raider fans will really be pissed. Some key fa's this year: Zach miller Cameron wimbley Michael bush rich Seymour Thomas Howard Robert
gallery. Get em signed dammit we need all of em back

Yea it was a clause in his contract but either way it's still up to him if he wants to come back or not, tha players mentioned above I read in the paper they were all mad cuz of the releasing of cable so I doubt they would want to resign with the team but who knows
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear guys I personally thought #21 was the solidest raider in my eyes

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How can any team win when you change shit up every year?? If you go to the raiders & dont win the super bowl by your 2nd year Al will can your A**!!!!! That is hella weak! (But my team dosent do that LoL) Go Saints

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Raiders are the REAL OGs of the NFL,everyone is a rival,can't show weakness..-->commitment to excellence..<---

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

well i think that all this coach shit is just a fluke i think it was all so hue jackson wouldnt be hired as a hc somewhere else after the 17th the raiders can rehire tom cable as hc for one year and less than 5 mill. i think al didnt wanna commit to cable for 2 years at 5 mil a year when he could just wait till the 17th and rehire him cheaper. plus that extension option was based on performance of the team it said if they win the afc west he would be extended two years that didnt happen.

[ January 09, 2011, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: 93sspCOUPE ]

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Sorry to hear guys I personally thought #21 was the solidest raider in my eyes

--------------------

AR_Stang
351W
Member # 10223

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AR_Stang  Ford pictures for AR_Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i hope he goes to the cowboys!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
-American Revolution-

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AR_Stang:

Naw my Saint need him more!! The Raiders can have #22 Porter LoL

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck my life...... [Frown]

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
quote:

Naw my Saint need him more!! The Raiders can have #22 Porter LoL
The 49ers will outbid the saints. But odds are he stays in Oakland. Tom cable will not return he doesn't want to be embarrassed by Davis anymore. I dont understand why people are so proud of the raiders organization they're a joke. They have no structure or any organization I have a huge fear that Jed York will eventually stoop the 49ers down to that level.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Me too! [Big Grin]

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Being a Raider fan is hard [Frown]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
99 blue bird
¯
Member # 10367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99 blue bird  Ford pictures for 99 blue bird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
u have to be kidding me. first it was charles woodson, than jerry porter, now we are gonna lose ANOTHER key defense player, yes i know porter was a wr. shit dude i know my heart pumps black and silver but if we lose all these players this year im just gonna be done with these fucks till al davis dies.

--------------------
99 Trans Am
69 Pontiac Firebird

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
Not Gallery please! I can't stand that guy overpaid and never lived up to his potential.

+1. How do you release Asomugha and keep Gallery? Gallery is responsible for more negative yards due to false starts than anyone else on the team. WTF? That's basic fundamentals you learn in High School. Don't f'ing move till the ball moves!

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He's Jus a free agent. Doesn't mean he's going anywhere, just shopping around to see what offers are out there. With 15 million a year and the highest paid corner in the league, I don't see too many teams coming close to that. He makes more than double of the average starting corner in the NFL.

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
He's Jus a free agent. Doesn't mean he's going anywhere, just shopping around to see what offers are out there. With 15 million a year and the highest paid corner in the league, I don't see too many teams coming close to that. He makes more than double of the average starting corner in the NFL.

No he's due 18 mil next year from the raiders and from what I heard is that he's shopping around to other teams and the raiders can try to offer him a franchise but with new contracts like peyton mannings and drew brees soon to be signed that number can go from 18 million to around 23 million. Everyone wants namdi but it's up to him where he goes. In the past he wanted to team up with derrel revis but I don't know how the jets could afford to pay both those guys.

--------------------
03 Terminator

98Snake
¯
Member # 183

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98Snake  Ford pictures for 98Snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nnamdi would be a huge loss for the Raiders, both on and off the field. But it doesn't help when the other DB's are garbage, since they give up more than their share of touchdown's and big plays. This overshadows what Nnamdi does, because the other teams will just celebrate on the opposite side of the field lol.

Just my opinion, but he gets paid way too much for someone who doesn't have a big impact on the game. NOW, if they bring in a coach that can put him in spots to use his talents, like C. Wood in Green Bay, then it would be worth it to pay him top tier money.

Tough to say if he will be going anywhere or not. I don't really see another team paying him as much as the Raiders did. I hope he comes back for less money but a long term deal.

[ January 10, 2011, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: 98Snake ]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com