Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » tom cable fired/baalke hired

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: tom cable fired/baalke hired
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yep cable fired and baalke hired, im not a 9er fan but boy am i sick and tired of these two franchises being pathetic in everything they do.
cables not the best coach in the world but he earned the players respect and thats something that doesnt come easy nowadays. and baalke getting hired you can kiss harbaugh goodbye. both davis and york sure know how to fuck shit up

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/04/raiders-cut-tom-cable-loose/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/04/baalke-gets-niners-g-m-gig/

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

Venom
¯
Member # 9201

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venom  Ford pictures for Venom  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow!! Wtf!! Maybe the Raiders/49niners will be lucky to win 4 games next season.....
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Roomer has it that the raiders will most likely hire the offence of cordinator. He was behind this years succesful offence calling their plays. Although Tom Cable had the teams respect, Hue Jackson will be good for the team for next season

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Raiders and Niners starting from scratch again both garbage decisions IMO I'm really tired of Nor Cal sports.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV SVT  Ford pictures for SAV SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man this SUCKS [Mad] !! I really like Cable as head coach. I had a very memorable conversation with him in Houston about JBust. Called him the most unmotivated player he ever tried to coach! Cable is a solid coach suck to see him go. In Hue we trust!! He doubled our points this year by far the most improved offence in the league. Lets hope he keeps us going in the right direction. As long as Al is around Im just alnog for the ride. Go RAIDERS!!!!!!
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

its already being reported that hue jackson has been offered and accepted the hc position i like hue but too early for hc would have gave cable another year atleast

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
its already being reported that hue jackson has been offered and accepted the hc position i like hue but too early for hc would have gave cable another year atleast

+1 but Hue Jackson wanted a Head coach position..so it was either Jackson or Cable that was staying..

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man this really takes the hope out of both teams. I mean you never know what you have with Baalke im not sold on him I'm thinking this might be a good decision because I never would want a college coach coaching in the nfl for the team i like. I believe if harbaugh wouldn't have had Luck he wouldn't have had that good of a team. Andrew Luck makes harbaugh look better than he really is. I think the baalky hire means most likely the 49ers are going to end up with either John Gruden or Brian Billick which would be great hires. Im a niner fan but in no way do i hate the raiders I just believe that as long as al davis is your GM that raiders will never succeed. They have so much talent but the lack of consistancy in coaching is just a joke. Sure Hugh Jackson is good for the team but the players played for Cable. But the bottom line is that neither team will win without a good QB no matter who the coach is.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
man this really takes the hope out of both teams. I mean you never know what you have with Baalke im not sold on him I'm thinking this might be a good decision because I never would want a college coach coaching in the nfl for the team i like. I believe if harbaugh wouldn't have had Luck he wouldn't have had that good of a team. Andrew Luck makes harbaugh look better than he really is. I think the baalky hire means most likely the 49ers are going to end up with either John Gruden or Brian Billick which would be great hires. Im a niner fan but in no way do i hate the raiders I just believe that as long as al davis is your GM that raiders will never succeed. They have so much talent but the lack of consistancy in coaching is just a joke. Sure Hugh Jackson is good for the team but the players played for Cable. But the bottom line is that neither team will win without a good QB no matter who the coach is.

+ uno [patriot]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it sucks that he is gone but hopefuly raiders can still kick some ass next year and possibley make the playoffs. as said, hue is responsible for the offense doing as good as they did this year. he created an called the plays, raiders doubled their points from last season.... jus gunna have to wait and see wait happens..... GO RAIDERS!

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzticsnake  Ford pictures for myzticsnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Baalke and Harbough have a past together so I'm not sure how Baalke's hiring has anything to do with the niners not having a chance at hiring Harbaugh [Confused]

Niners have a lot of things in their favor for hiring Harbough and I honestly wouldnt be suprised if they throw a dumptruck of money at him in order to get him here.

Now is he the best option, idk. Gruden has shown 0 interest in developing QB talent in the past and Billick has show the same QB shortcomings in the past, so take your pick.

Harbaugh certainly appears to have the offensive knowhow in terms of X's and O's and knows how the NFL works since he was a long term NFL QB. Might be worth the shot, imo.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My sources tell me that....THIS SUCKS

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

well according to nfl "insiders" harbaugh doesnt wanna work under baalke im not saying thats true but it might very well be.
as far as gruden i highly doubt he will get the amount of money offered he wants to coach for. and grudens an offensive guru he would have a lot of work to do to get the players and personel to his standards in sf.
and billick is a better fit for the 9ers but not really a better option for the 9ers. billick rode his defense and special teams to a sb with the ravens. defense is just about all the 9ers have besides vernon davis and gore. sf's real problem is qb and play calling.

as far as the raiders go at this point if hue's officially announced as the hc im done with the raiders. you can garantee after what lechlar said on sportsnet about gallery and bush and miller not coming back now and possibly other fa's you can garantee the whole oranization just took two steps backwards. next season if there is one will be nothing but crap like usual. heres lechlar
http://www.csnbayarea.com/pages/video?PID=Tl26x644SQhefTRKgjfu8GpDku9X7469

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree with this man,,yee

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Harbaugh will be the next coach of te 49ers....

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Norcal95050
¯
Member # 2941

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norcal95050  Ford pictures for Norcal95050    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
JACOBY FORD.. rookie of the year.. he single handedly won games for the Raiders .

--------------------
2000 gt - built block, kenne bell sc, t56, full Maximum Motorsport suspension.

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just like pete carrol that hooray attitude doesn't work with grown men that get paid more than coaches. Look at nick saben for example everyone wanted him and he gets hired by Miami and turns that team into a crap hole. College doesn't translate to the NFL most of the time. Gruden would be perfect in San fran but the bottom line is no qb no winning team.

--------------------
03 Terminator

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't know why everyone is saying the Raiders offense was great. We were in consistent and what usually kept us in games was special teams and defense! Hope u die this summer Al DaVis.
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Spoke to Ms. CLEO and she predicted another loss cause
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
I don't know why everyone is saying the Raiders offense was great. We were in consistent and what usually kept us in games was special teams and defense! Hope u die this summer Al DaVis.

raiders ended the season with 10th overall offense.

2nd in rushing.22nd in passing which can be improved some but we are a rushing team its how we win running the ball winning the pos time

11th total defense 2nd overall passing 29th overall rushing. now if we can get our rush yards allowed down to around 100yds a game from 133 now then we would be in the playoffs this year. the only thing that killed us was penaltys and not just sticking with campbell at qb all year.

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

TopNotch T-TOP
¯
Member # 9599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopNotch T-TOP  Ford pictures for TopNotch T-TOP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Venom:
Wow!! Wtf!! Maybe the Raiders/49niners will be lucky to win 4 games next season.....

combined [Roll Eyes] [Mad] [BS flag]

--------------------
1984 T-TOP NOTCHBACK MUSTANG
1993 Svt Cobra

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com