Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to FOR(D) SALE:.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 69 Mustang FS/FT

Author Topic: 69 Mustang FS/FT
Dro21
¯
Member # 10526

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dro21  Ford pictures for Dro21    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im looking to see what people have to trade or how much cash they'll pay.

I got a 1969 mustang grande.It no longer has a vynl top but it does have the Deluxe interior.In the interior The front and rear seats were reupholstered not too long ago,new carpet, new dash pad.It does need a new headliner which i have but haven't installed.In the exterior the car is pretty straight has little dings mostly on tailight panel but not bad for 42yr old car. Paint has some little scuffs.The hood and side windows could use a little alignment.
Now the goods [Smile] :
- 302 with edelbrock 600cfm carb, edelbrock performer intake manifold, P.o. said it had some sort of stage 1 cam:confused:
-Fmx transmission
-9inch rear
- 3in exhaust with H-pipe and flowmasters
I also have like $1000 dollars in parts which some have been installed but some have not. That will be included with recipts.

Im pretty much open to any trades but mostly intrested in a 99+ mustang,or a clean 5.0 hatch or cash offers but no lowballers plz. Im in no hurry

Now finally Pic's:D(note on the rear pic the Window trim was removed but will be back on)

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ January 03, 2011, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: Dro21 ]

19fastang84
¯
Member # 10406

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for 19fastang84  Ford pictures for 19fastang84    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how about my 6BANGER & my dog for it!? hahaaha ttt

--------------------
1986 drop top R.I.P Towed
1986 drop top
1984 hatchback
---------------------------------
Ghetto thugs like Jairo romo aka 19fastang84 that can't speak or write English don't belong here.

More and more ghetto folks will be getting the boot soon. If you're ghetto, not banned yet and reading this, here is your chance to leave voluntarily. CAFords is not the place for you. Go back to craigslist. Go back to school. Go anywhere else but CAFords.com because you don't belong here!

We're not cold hearted and young people can change. If you email us an apology letter with proper spelling, grammar and sentence structure, we'll unlock your account. If you decide to do this and rejoin the community, please abstain from making ghetto posts like you previously have http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=051252;p=2#000042 . Such posts reflect poorly on yourself and on the community as a whole. People making such posts in the future will receive the boot. The anti-ghetto cleansing as begun. All thugs, crooks, and those who did not utilize 12 years worth of free public education in this country are on notice.

Posts: 752 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This was my first car 69 mustang, the trim on the door needs to go but it nice an clean!! GLWS.
Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
Dro21
¯
Member # 10526

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dro21  Ford pictures for Dro21    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 19fastang84:

What up jairo, Tell me it aint a blue nose and we got a deal [Razz]

quote:
Originally posted by 98z28:
This was my first car 69 mustang, the trim on the door needs to go but it nice an clean!! GLWS.

Thx, what trim are you talking the horizontal or vertical one?
Dro21
¯
Member # 10526

* bump*
Dro21
¯
Member # 10526

+BUMP+
Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dro21:
quote:
Originally posted by 19fastang84:

What up jairo, Tell me it aint a blue nose and we got a deal [Razz]

quote:
Originally posted by 98z28:

Thx, what trim are you talking the horizontal or vertical one?

Ther vertical one mine didn't have that, but mine had a black rag top, yours looks way better with out it.
Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
94COBRA916
¯
Member # 10370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94COBRA916  Ford pictures for 94COBRA916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wats up dan it's Sakai

--------------------
Sactown Muscle Founder & Club President

1990 hatchback(sold)
1988 coupe (sold)
1994 cobra

Posts: 817 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Dro21
¯
Member # 10526

quote:
Originally posted by 88gtstang:
Wats up dan it's Sakai

Not much..how about you

edit:Mod's why is this thread moved to general talk [Confused]

[ January 04, 2011, 03:01 AM: Message edited by: Dro21 ]

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Clean car, good luck on a trade or sale. Now with that out of the way..... I can see your new to the site so I'll help you out. One phrase that doesn't work on this site is "cash offers but no lowballers", all your going to get are shitty lowball offers here. You'll get trade offers for beat to shit fox's and when you say no then they'll hate on your car. Again, just trying to help you out so don't let the hate around here bother you.
My first car was a 69 Mach 1, love the body style and I will have another one some day! [patriot]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com