Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Super Street Fighter IV players?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Super Street Fighter IV players?
STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They made this old school game pretty sick on PS3! I just have a hard time doin all them new Super/Ultra combo moves they've added (damn I'm old school!) I remember back in the days forever playin at the bowling alleys & 7-Elevens!

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hella quarters lined up on the top of the game. I was beast with Blanka.
8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Niether one of yall wanna see me! All we gonna here is chi ching, chi ching, and the continue countdown coming from player #2 LOL.

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

N8 was that a hole who would stay close to you and shock you hella times. [Razz]

but you don't want none when I'm playin with M Bison.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

N8 was that a hole who would stay close to you and shock you hella times. [Razz]

but you don't want none when I'm playin with M Bison.

LMAO, I use to always get people who used Guile like that. Because they always try to throw the slow sonic boom, walk up and flash kick you. Blanka was bent over enough to throw that upper cut and get under it. They I'd do the ball roll followed be hella shocking in the corner. Make mugs hella mad...lol
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OH-U-CAN would take care of that. I can't tell you how many quarters went into that game as well. Blanka was probably my best character too; why did 7-11 pull all there games out anyway? I gotta have a real one in my house someday!
925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got sf 4 on xbox 360, dont play it anymore so im selling it, like new condition. $20 if anyones interested

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Blanka was a fucking cheater. I play the original game on my 360 arcade and it cheats. Lol.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck Blanka! I remember playing in a tournament and I couldn't even hit the guy. He was good.. [Embarrassed]
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
Fuck Blanka! I remember playing in a tournament and I couldn't even hit the guy. He was good.. [Embarrassed]

yea Blanka has some strange moves that hit in weird ways. Like the 2 hand upper cut. It will almost always hit someone when they try to jump attack. I used to smash people with Blanka. Bad thing is that is the only dude I know how to use...lol
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dhalsim, lights out.

Fireballs to the dome! You jump, you get a stretch kick to the jaw. ALL DAY!

My favorite move was jump kicking someone with Ryu or Ken. If they blocked, I'd throw them, LOL. People used to get maaaaaad!

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
Dhalsim, lights out.

Fireballs to the dome! You jump, you get a stretch kick to the jaw. ALL DAY!

My favorite move was jump kicking someone with Ryu or Ken. If they blocked, I'd throw them, LOL. People used to get maaaaaad!

Yeah I use to hate playing against dhalsim.

Did anyone ever play with Balrog?
Zangief was fun but hella slow.

Out of the new characters which ones do you guys like?
Rufus is hella funny. Same with El Fuerte. [dance]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im a guile player since day one, standing flash kicks,3 fierce punches=auto dizzy n do all over again! Air grabs (2) super flash is a bitch to pull off though. I use Dan,there's nothing more humiliating than being beat by Dan! lol!
twins
¯
Member # 5069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twins  Ford pictures for twins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have both the original street fighter 2 champion edition and mortal kombat arcades in my house if anyone wants a piece? i cant remeber the last time i lost to someone.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com