Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » GO NINERS!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: GO NINERS!
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FTW!

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there we go...now tha niners put up points there fans are coming out..lmao..ahahahah...was a good game ill give em tha...
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When u put 2 crappy teams one is bound to win
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I knew we were gonna win since we played sorry ass cardinals lol

N if you put raiders against any team the raiders are bound to win [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:

kind of like.......

Rams 16 vs the Raiders 14 LOST

Cardinals 24 vs the Raiders 23 LOST

49ers 17 vs the Raiders 9 LOST

the raiders lost to ALL of those shitty teams.

can't even beat the worst of the NFL, that says alot about those Raiders [Wink]

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireVert03  Ford pictures for FireVert03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68stanger:
quote:

kind of like.......

Took the words out of my mouth...lol...if it goes all good niners can end up 8-8 or 9-7... not bad...let's hope it goes all good

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

kind of like.......

NFC West 1st place = under 500 enough said lol

[ November 30, 2010, 02:07 AM: Message edited by: Ryan_LX ]

--------------------
Jesus is king!

510Notch
¯
Member # 9353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510Notch  Ford pictures for 510Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan_LX:
quote:
quote:

kind of like.......

NFC West first place is under 500 enough said lol
and the raiders still lost to these "under 500" teams, enough said
sj9ers
¯
Member # 9860

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sj9ers  Ford pictures for sj9ers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya they won [Smile] but Frank Gore is out for the rest of the year with a broken hip [Frown] Westbrook, Dixon, and Troy Smith are going to have to step up big time if they want a shot at the NFC West title.
90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes] raiders beat the rams opening day in oakland. the saddest thing is 9ers are in the weakest division in nfl history and they still only won 4 games [Embarrassed]

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

kind of like.......

Kind of like if your gonna talk shit, atleast get your facts straight.. [Roll Eyes]
http://www.raiders.com/schedule/season-schedule.html

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I havnt gone anywhere... always will represent my 49ers... Win or Lose ... just like most of you raider fans and fans of other teams... Yea we beat a sorry team of players that like to laugh on the bench and not care to win a game,lol .... but i will always take a win.. cause u never know that win can bring a spark to a team.

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RAIDERS !!!

St. Louis Rams
WIN: 16 - 14

San Diego Chargers
WIN: 35 - 27

Denver Broncos
WIN: 59 - 14

Seattle Seahawks
WIN: 33 - 3

Kansas City Chiefs
WIN: 23 - 20

Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats what I hate about raider fans they always have an excuse why they lose,its never because they just suck.Get rid if cable and get a new owner because they suck to.
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by anderthizzle:
thats what I hate about raider fans they always have an excuse why they lose,its never because they just suck.Get rid if cable and get a new owner because they suck to.

They say were the Whiners but in reality all they do is whine and say " The NFL Hates us, wha wha whaaaa. " Their a bunch of pansies -sp-

Go 49ers!! [dance]

--------------------
To be or not to be

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
quote:

They say were the Whiners but in reality all they do is whine and say " The NFL Hates us, wha wha whaaaa. " Their a bunch of pansies -sp-

Go 49ers!! [dance]

If you were a Raider Fan or even followed the Raiders through the season, You would know and see why we "raider fans" say that the NFL hates us. This discussion is never ending because everyone here is Hard headed and believes what they want and nobody is gonna tell them different. So why even talk shit? The Records show it all. It doesnt matter who you beat or who you lost to. At the end of the season, The Record is what shows it all..

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
quote:

Go 49ers!! [dance]

If you were a Raider Fan or even followed the Raiders through the season, You would know and see why we "raider fans" say that the NFL hates us. This discussion is never ending because everyone here is Hard headed and believes what they want and nobody is gonna tell them different. So why even talk shit? The Records show it all. It doesnt matter who you beat or who you lost to. At the end of the season, The Record is what shows it all..
+1 ... dont see a point to talk head of some other team when were practicly in the same path . It really sucks to see our bayarea teams like this. hopfully my niners can beat a good team.. packers are next.. sucks gore is out but westbrook diddnt look so bad but then again that was against az. will see

--------------------

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah I'm definitely not going to get excited yet. Packers next and the Chargers after the Seahawks at home. I hope the Raiders can soften up the Chargers for us, they look pretty good. BTW why the hell do the Niners always have to go to GreenBay? I swear it seems like every damn year, and its never good.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
quote:
quote:

kind of like.......

Kind of like if your gonna talk shit, atleast get your facts straight.. [Roll Eyes]
http://www.raiders.com/schedule/season-schedule.html

can do, sir [patriot]

Cardinals 24 Raiders 23

Cardinals 6 49ers 27

Raiders 9 49ers 17

49ers!!! can do, hoorah!!

- both teams are garbage -

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm a die hard niners fan and always will be but I unlike other people don't hate the raiders. Who cares what they do their not in our division hell their not even in our conference. Both teams are a joke right now and it blows donkey balls hopefully both of these teams each get a polished GM that knows about football and a leader as a head coach and maybe they can get things turned around. Hopefully the niners get a danm clue and go after holmgren, gruden, or schottenheimwr with a decent gm

--------------------
03 Terminator

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GO GIANTS

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com