Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Damn people!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Damn people!
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So I had to take my daughter in to the Med7 because she burned her fingers at work. Just ahead of us a guy went in with his son. We all checked in and sat down, after about 5 min the guy goes up to the window and asks how long the wait will be. After being told it would be 45 min he flips out ranting about them making him wait while his 5 year old son "cries in pain", the kid was sitting there not making a sound. He storms out and came back in shortly after with his mom still complaining about the wait time..... the kid still wasn't crying or upset. Then I hear him tell his mom he couldn't go to this other emergency room because they wouldn't take his Medical...... he's getting FREE medical care and CRYING like a bitch about having to wait! This pisses me off to no end, they hold their hand out for free shit then cry because they aren't getting helped quicker than everyone else. I hate self centered dirtbags!

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate people like that,quit complaning sit your dumb ass down and WAIT.If your kid needed to be seen right then they would of took him back and took care of him.I hate parents like that it makes me [Mad]
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude, try going to Kaiser. OMG, 45 minutes would be like being in the express lane.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
70mach351
¯
Member # 7528

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70mach351  Ford pictures for 70mach351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh my you all have no idea. try working on an ambulance in south sac. that is nothing!

--------------------
70 Mach 1 gettin a make over
2001 Ford F250 Crew Cab 7.3

burnout50
¯
Member # 6781

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for burnout50  Ford pictures for burnout50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I see these kind of people all the time, I work in Antioch. had some Guy yelling, scaring the other patients away. His pants were sagging all the way to his knees. The guy was yelling about how a bus hit him 2 weeks ago and wanted medical attention before anyone else. Its pretty obvious on why he got hit by a bus.

--------------------
SOLD! Clean '91 LX Hatch Original

Daily Driver - 2014 Mustang GT w/ Track Package

Posts: 220 | From: SF, Antioch, Rio Vista, Bay Area | Registered: May 2006  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BURNOUT50:
I see these kind of people all the time, I work in Antioch. had some Guy yelling, scaring the other patients away. His pants were sagging all the way to his knees. The guy was yelling about how a bus hit him 2 weeks ago and wanted medical attention before anyone else. Its pretty obvious on why he got hit by a bus.

Cause he was doin the Dougie!
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
Originally posted by BURNOUT50:

Cause he was doin the Dougie!
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com