Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 2 STOLEN 1994 GT's !!!!! PLEASE READ (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 2 STOLEN 1994 GT's !!!!! PLEASE READ
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Both my 94s were broken into this morning around 3-4am. My red one was parked in a car port, and my white one was behind it. They damaged my white one and left it in the middle of the street. At this point, my nieghbor look out the window and called the cops.

Then they broke in my red car damaged it, the nieghbor saw them pushing the car out on the street, a block away from my house they tried to start it, but failed! Both my 94's were left on the street damaged. Both not drivable, and one is mine/girls daily driver.

So if you know me im an honest guy who finds car parts at swap meet and sells them for more to pay for my school. Im very easy, and will always hook up CaFord members. I feel stabbed in the back because of this.

I know a memeber on here must have followed me home, and saw my car or something along those lines.

Well They have your FINGER PRINTS! my nieghbors saw you(more then one), and if you get caught im pressing charges! You basiclly just damage both my cars and left them dead on the street as if they were chevys you asshole!

1994steeda

[ November 21, 2010, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: 1994steeda ]

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn bro so sorry to hear this.. Seems like they are back at it again... So many are getting stolen its ridiculous. Look at the bright side, atleast you still have the cars..

Also I remeber you selling some wheels not to long ago because you said you were moving, am I correct?? so if you do dealings at your home just think which new faces have been to your new place?? still doesn't rule out non-board members however..

[ November 21, 2010, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: cali95gt ]

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck those pussy ass thieves.. Fools are suckers nowadays.. On the real these thieves need a good ass beating, lazy fucks break into all our cars cause they don't wanna get a real job..

Mr thieves u guys are pussies.. Sorry to hear about them breaking into your cars, hopefully they die in a car accident or something.

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i sold one laser red front bumper so far, everything eles has gone to ebay. so that person will be getting a call from me. Im just pissed that they damage both fucken cars and i need my daily.

All we know is that they were tall since they moved both my seats all the way back. it was more then one guy. there is mud foot prints on my passanger side of my red the one they took the farthest. they are faily big foot prints. (the cops to pictures)

they looked through my glove box and took and took out my paper work on my white car for some reason, the cops dont know yet? they took nothing out of it just damaged it...

they broke in on the passanger side in my white car, at the top corner window. and on the driver side on my red car also on the top.

1994steeda [Frown]
Really never thought it would happen to me... ugly feeling for sure!!!
But i got to say the cops were very nice and on top of shit since they found the red car two blocks away in a short amount of time after it was reported stolen

All I can say is, if you know they are stolen parts, Dont buy them even if its a smoking deal.

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireVert03  Ford pictures for FireVert03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dam bro sorry bout what happend..I know how you feel

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'm really sorry to hear this. i hope you catch who did this. did they still anything out of the cars?

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damb that's messed up sorry to hear about this man...... but on a side note that leaving my car out there like a chevy had me rollin.....

[ November 21, 2010, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: 94 N.C.F. GT ]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn shit like this makes me not wanna bring my car up north... just for the record I pm you about the heads 510 xxx 9159
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm sorry to hear about yours and your gf's stang bro, that's my fear every single nite to go to bed and wake up the next day to my baby being gone or broken into, the other day I heard my alarm page me, and I heard a car skirt off within a matter of seconds I grabbed my piece and ran outsidee half a sleep and barefoot haha but I'm definetely on the lookout, hope you find out who did it, and they get wat deserve in prison , fresh fish...

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn that sucks bro.... hope that they find the thieves that did that [Mad] [patriot]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

I just got it over to my buddies shop in Hollister, I found some alligator clips they used to fire it up, also has their finger prints.
Plus theres more finger prints under the hood that the cops missed....

but i dont know who to call? any help?

Phonso302, no pm's, call me theres a number on the post

1994steeda [patriot]

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Thanks for all your support guys.....

ISP89LX, I agree I think its time to upgrade and get a pistol!
We got to show these guys we will fight for our cars. [Mad]

1994steeda

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck thieves that take hard earned stuff from honest people.

As for the other fingerprints..i say call the cops back and have them take a look at them. Take pics, or what not

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Mad] There are two things in the world that really makes me mad,people fucking with my family and my car.Broke ass bitches cant afford there own shit so they try to take other peoples shit.Hopefully they catch them. [Mad]
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
SL302
¯
Member # 9218

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SL302  Ford pictures for SL302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that's fucked up but at least you still got the cars. What you should do is park one of the cars outside and just be on a stake out, they'll probably come back trying to steal it again since the first attempt no one came out. So if you see them call the cops or take matters into your own hands and when the cops show up they will get caught red handed and you have the prints to prove it was them. Did the cars have alarms on them?
Posts: 61 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
8urgm
¯
Member # 9054

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8urgm  Ford pictures for 8urgm    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Will catch these dum fucks compa dont trip! [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
* ILLICIT FORDS* SHARK TOWN*

04 BLK TERMINATOR

RIP PRIMO RICARDO 3/10/12
RIP LIL HOMIE TECH9 3/8/12
RIP HOMIE WILLIE(5ltrsvt) 11/23/12

Posts: 439 | From: SAN JOSE/EL DF | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For the fingerprints you should call the police department and have whichever detective is working on the case come over and lift the prints.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn ismael sorry to hear this shit happened to you bro! That's definitely fucked up that they messed with both of your cars! I can't even imagine how that feels...

What'd they end up fucking up on the cars? Are they still drivable? Did they end up taking anything from the cars that we should be on the look out for?

Stay up bro and I hope these fucks get caught!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Most likley they wont do shit with the prints, a pistol wont do shit just wind you longer in jail then the thief... be lucky because some wont ever find there rides... Been there and its not preety at all... if you really like your rides get lowjack or the cheaper version of lowjack, like 350 and if anything ever happens you ur self ggo on the internet and find ur ride.... some dealers have this so when u dont pay .... repo time.... Goodluck man .. hope u find ur stuff bro
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn i hate hearing shit like this. sad thing is cops are not going to find or do anything. i hear of plenty of people getting prints ect and nothing. they can have blood,prints, pictures, semen and they still wont get them hahah. They figure they got "better things to do"...

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MOTHERFUCKERS... bust em with the sawed off.
Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, I thought 1994-1995 were rare to be stolen, and they tried to steal both of them. I have a 1995 GT that I park on the street thinking I had no worries.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
94OnDuces
¯
Member # 9555

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94OnDuces  Ford pictures for 94OnDuces    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
samn that is crazy how people are these days they cant just get a damn job and go buy there own stuff. but at least your lucky like i was just a few months ago when they tried to get my 94 and couldnt start it. hope the theives get caught up tho

--------------------
94 DROP GT
"Burn Rubber Not Your Soul"

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Update.
White car's ignition is damaged, and the shifter is also damaged, will shift in and out of gear with out keys in the ignition, window was forced off the track, flat tire from them pushing it off a curb. Semi-drivable.

White car had my lap top, tool box, rayban glasse
s, lady's coach glasses, the heads I have for sale, and some other car parts. Nothing was missing cops believe their main priority was the Red car, so they left the white car on the street, and went after the red car.

Red car is Not drivable, Steering column collapsed, ignition stays on, and if you turn the key it does a complete 360. there peices of metal on the floor mats but we havent taken it apart yet to see what excatly broke.

Cops think that is someone who followed me home and saw my car. They came check it out to see if it had an alarm( which it didnt) then came back a different day for it. The also think these guy have the same car as me 94-95 because of the way they tried to hot wire it.

Im working really close with the CIA on installing an explosive anti-theft alarm, which will traget your balls and explode when you break in it [Big Grin]

racsirx- i also thought the 94-up were hard(er) to steal aswell???

199steeda [patriot]

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

Notch_notch
¯
Member # 8902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch_notch  Ford pictures for Notch_notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm sorry to hear about your cars... that crazy man..

--------------------
How many fake accounts does one need? Make a fake account, get the ban. It's in the rules.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com