Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » anyone expecting a heavy UPS package today? haha

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: anyone expecting a heavy UPS package today? haha
burnout50
¯
Member # 6781

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for burnout50  Ford pictures for burnout50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I went out to lunch from work and seen this dumb driver bust the fastest U-turn I have ever seen a UPS truck can do, then all of sudden I started hearing gunshots being fired so I looked around in my car. I then realized the loud bangs were coming from the back of the UPS truck. The driver probably crapped his pants or something.

--------------------
SOLD! Clean '91 LX Hatch Original

Daily Driver - 2014 Mustang GT w/ Track Package

Posts: 220 | From: SF, Antioch, Rio Vista, Bay Area | Registered: May 2006  |  :
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lmao..that sucks. I've done that before on one of my jobs. I use to deliver pallets of paper, guy didnt wrap the pallet on the bottom, made a turn, and the whole thing slid of the pallet..almost 2,000 poster size paper that had to be restacked..haha..worst sound you can hear cause u know what just happened..lol

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i am. im waiting for my built transmision from performabuilt for my truck. i got my converter today but no tranny. i called performabuilt and they said it got delayed because homeland security flagged it and wanted to inspect it.
Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
homeland security = Joke
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think its kinda bullshit also but what do i do!!

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
lmao..that sucks. I've done that before on one of my jobs. I use to deliver pallets of paper, guy didnt wrap the pallet on the bottom, made a turn, and the whole thing slid of the pallet..almost 2,000 poster size paper that had to be restacked..haha..worst sound you can hear cause u know what just happened..lol

Sounds like me. I have an E350 for work and deliver concrete, grouts, cements, sand etc. Hate driving sands and grouts. If its not wrapped tight or wrapped from the bottom to top, the min you hit that 1 corner you hear them slide torn the weight shift and van swerve. Then you have the joy of knowing you're hand unloading and restacking 35-65 50-94# bags! Now that blows!

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com