Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » What's the website where you can find police reports/dispatch calls?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: What's the website where you can find police reports/dispatch calls?
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know its been posted before, but what is the website where I can find police reports or dispatch calls? There was a big SWAT raid over where my parents live and I'm trying to figure out whats going on. Thanks [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If u have a droid or iphone there's an app

Google radio scanner the website will pop up

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Isn't there a site that has it in text format instead of listening to a live scanner? I know I've seen someone post it here before...

--------------------

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
Isn't there a site that has it in text format instead of listening to a live scanner? I know I've seen someone post it here before...

I just found this one.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=183

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

username1822
¯
Member # 8583

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for username1822  Ford pictures for username1822    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For traffic accidents:

http://cad.chp.ca.gov/

[ November 09, 2010, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: username1822 ]

--------------------
95 GT

Black50
¯
Member # 9087

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black50  Ford pictures for Black50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do they live off of middle lane? i live over here and i took the 5.0 out around 6am, and there was swat parked up all down middle lane with helicopters roaming everywhere

--------------------
89lx 5.0(sold)
90gt 5.0(rip)
89lx 5.0*

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Black50:
Do they live off of middle lane? i live over here and i took the 5.0 out around 6am, and there was swat parked up all down middle lane with helicopters roaming everywhere

Yup thats where they stay at. My dad called me and asked if I knew them hahaha...I know they just moved in about a year or so ago. With the helicopters ans swat team, I'm assuming it was something serious [Eek!]

--------------------

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where was this I'm in Hayward alot

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Where was this I'm in Hayward alot

Near southland mall in one of the last "nice" neighborhoods in Hayward... [Embarrassed] sad how this family just moved in a year or so ago and already destroying a good neighborhood [Mad]

--------------------

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There has been a lot of trouble going around there lately. Last week there was a man hunt going up and down the street from Winton to Tenneson down Calaroga with a helicopter. There was a cop out on the speaker telling the neighborhood to lock their doors because there is an armed and dangerous burglar on the loose.
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
There has been a lot of trouble going around there lately. Last week there was a man hunt going up and down the street from Winton to Tenneson down Calaroga with a helicopter. There was a cop out on the speaker telling the neighborhood to lock their doors because there is an armed and dangerous burglar on the loose.

oh damn....i didnt hear about that [Eek!]

--------------------

Black50
¯
Member # 9087

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black50  Ford pictures for Black50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What house was it?

--------------------
89lx 5.0(sold)
90gt 5.0(rip)
89lx 5.0*

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
What house was it?

not sure the exact address but it on Xavier...my parents stay on that street too.

--------------------

Black50
¯
Member # 9087

I've seen ur faleen on xavier a couple times while walking my dog haha

--------------------
89lx 5.0(sold)
90gt 5.0(rip)
89lx 5.0*

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
I've seen ur faleen on xavier a couple times while walking my dog haha

yea I drive the Faleen out there occassionally. Where do you stay at? Did you used to have that red GT that was wrecked in the driveway?

[ November 09, 2010, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: SydeWaySix ]

--------------------

Black50
¯
Member # 9087

Also like 5 months ago there was a grow house that raided around the corner from there

--------------------
89lx 5.0(sold)
90gt 5.0(rip)
89lx 5.0*

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Also like 5 months ago there was a grow house that raided around the corner from there

Yea, I heard about that too...that was on the corner of xavier and chandler I think. Crazy shit going on around there...

[ November 09, 2010, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: SydeWaySix ]

--------------------

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Yea, I heard about that too...that was on the corner of xavier and chandler I think. Crazy shit going on around there...
They where my local hookup!
Black50
¯
Member # 9087

N yah that red one was my old gt haha

--------------------
89lx 5.0(sold)
90gt 5.0(rip)
89lx 5.0*

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
N yah that red one was my old gt haha

Oh ok coo...next time u see me out there come holla at me [patriot]

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

So here's the scoop for anyone interested:
http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/One-ton-of-marijuana-seized-in-sweep-targeting-Insane-Viet-Thugs-gang-106990618.html

--------------------

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
So here's the scoop for anyone interested:
http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/One-ton-of-marijuana-seized-in-sweep-targeting-Insane-Viet-Thugs-gang-106990618.html

just seen it reported on ch.2 news. all asian...didnt expect that..lol.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com