Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Giant Fight at Mcdonalds after Game (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Giant Fight at Mcdonalds after Game
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Giants fans vs. Giants fans..lol way to come together for your team

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHkUKLLm7Z0

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You sure those arent Oakland raider fans who jumped on the Giants bandwagon?

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm shocked
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dawn and thats a small place too, ghetto ass bitches.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
crazyhorse
¯
Member # 5662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyhorse  Ford pictures for crazyhorse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Savagery.

--------------------
1965 Mustang coupe

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn one dude at the end let his nuts hang and said fuck it. And went in there swingin on what seemed to be 2 big ass somoans.

Shame, there will be more of this though if SF wins.

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn, i saw this 4 hours ago and was about to post it!! you beat me to it n8! (somehow I'm not surprised you got ahold of this before anyone else)

ghetto ass beezies,, i wouldn't of been of that FAT samoan punk. take out his knees.. thats that

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Josef Mengele
¯
Member # 10402

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josef Mengele  Ford pictures for Josef Mengele    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This aint shit, just wait if the series comes back to the SCO. We gonna burn this bitch down! I thought hungry hungry hippos ate marbles, not mcdonalds!
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SFvert:
damn, i saw this 4 hours ago and was about to post it!! you beat me to it n8! (somehow I'm not surprised you got ahold of this before anyone else)

ghetto ass beezies,, i wouldn't of been of that FAT samoan punk. take out his knees.. thats that

lol I didn't post this.
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That wasn't a giants fan fight, just a bunch of ghetto fags doing what they do best, ruining their lives.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that pumpkin with 44 carved in it, gotta be gotta be the new worlds record...probably was impatient on the 2 orders of 20 piece fluggets he got..some1 say Kaiser ER?

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

SLOW95GTS
¯
Member # 10365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOW95GTS  Ford pictures for SLOW95GTS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was funny when couple just kissed in the middle of the fight.

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 5.0 - "minor mods"

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And you wonder why innocent people get shot, their dumb asses just stay and watch. That could have been a lot worse. Today's youth never ceases to amaze me.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Notch_notch
¯
Member # 8902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch_notch  Ford pictures for Notch_notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn!!three days ago with 51,862 view.. [Eek!]

--------------------
How many fake accounts does one need? Make a fake account, get the ban. It's in the rules.

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There were a few good t&a shots...lol That was some ghetto ass shit right there...

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my McChicken!

--------------------
Jesus is king!

99 blue bird
¯
Member # 10367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99 blue bird  Ford pictures for 99 blue bird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Damn one dude at the end let his nuts hang and said fuck it. And went in there swingin on what seemed to be 2 big ass somoans.

Shame, there will be more of this though if SF wins.

i seen the big dude that was wearing the orange jersey on thursday after the game in the serremonte mall in daily city and his eye was almost swollen shut and had a nasty bruise. must of got caught with a hot one. i heard the fight was over some fucking chicken nuggets too.

--------------------
99 Trans Am
69 Pontiac Firebird

Sonic96GT
¯
Member # 9594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonic96GT  Ford pictures for Sonic96GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The black girls were stomping the shat out of someone. Haha
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
Giants fans vs. Giants fans..lol way to come together for your team

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHkUKLLm7Z0

You should be saying that about your philly team phill when they played us. Lmao jp bro. There's always some dumb ass or people that want to be real tuff. And who ever was the camera guy.....you suck!

[ October 30, 2010, 11:40 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Even if it did end ugly for the guy at the end.. he earned my respect [patriot]
Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLPR302:

Yep!!! But what I didn't like was the fat Black chick in the white & black shirt that got a few kicks in, When the Mex chick fell to the floor but when she got up she was acting like she had nothing to do with it!! Either your in it or out no extra little kicks just because!! Thats hella weak!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
quote:
Originally posted by SLPR302:

Yep!!! But what I didn't like was the fat Black chick in the white & black shirt that got a few kicks in, When the Mex chick fell to the floor but when she got up she was acting like she had nothing to do with it!! Either your in it or out no extra little kicks just because!! Thats hella weak!
That and anyone notice the white kid that got flattened but seemed to come back with his shirt off and acting like he was gonna get busy, but turned his back when the action came his way?....that was a lol.

I am actually surprised no one got to clappin in that beezie.

[ October 30, 2010, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was at game 2 and it was insane! Saw a lot of this bs happening everywhere in SF.

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bunch of low class idiots

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That white dude that came back after without a shirt is a joke. The dude that came up and started swinging by himself got my respect but why did the somoan in the white shirt get in the dude in the orange is well big enough to handle shit on his own. And damn those black girls were stompin out that one girl on the floor. And oh yeah what better place to kiss your girl than when in a McDonalds with everyone going at it lol

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com