Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Posting from Peru!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Posting from Peru!
theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where the steaks are awesome, fried Yuca is interesting and they baste everything in Creole sauce.

I am finding a severe lack of good looking women.

[ October 28, 2010, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: theturbofrdguy ]

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

Josef Mengele
¯
Member # 10402

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josef Mengele  Ford pictures for Josef Mengele    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good luck on your plane trip back, lol.

-

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I see that you made it and your women pilot didnt crash the plane lol

--------------------
Behind ever successful person is a pack of haters.

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CobraChick:
I see that you made it and your women pilot didnt crash the plane lol

She let a man pilot!
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by theturbofrdguy:

I find this hard to believe! go to the malls playa.. unless you're in a rural village in the andes@!

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Peruvian food is awesome.... have you tried chicha? is a drink looks like pomegrae juice...

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SFvert:
quote:

I find this hard to believe! go to the malls playa.. unless you're in a rural village in the andes@!
Is Peru the highest in transsexuals or am i getting that confused with another country?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Josef Mengele
¯
Member # 10402

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josef Mengele  Ford pictures for Josef Mengele    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpI7UzqqJAs&feature=related
theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well its 5am and I just got back from the Discoteca's. There are some hot chicks for sure, bu hella fags too.

Oh well. time to crash I gotta be up in 3 hours to meet with the South American CEO of Telofonica.. yes that multi billion dollar comapny....this ought to befun

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

99 blue bird
¯
Member # 10367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99 blue bird  Ford pictures for 99 blue bird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Well its 5am and I just got back from the Discoteca's. There are some hot chicks for sure, bu hella fags too.

Oh well. time to crash I gotta be up in 3 hours to meet with the South American CEO of Telofonica.. yes that multi billion dollar comapny....this ought to befun

lol that sounds like its gonna be a rough meeting

--------------------
99 Trans Am
69 Pontiac Firebird

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
id be more impressed if u posted from machupichu [Razz]
 -

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ill post from Manchu Pichu in January. I am coming back here in Jan and the guys are taking me to Cuzco and there.

Mike

--------------------

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:
quote:

Is Peru the highest in transsexuals or am i getting that confused with another country?
that's Thailand Dana an why do you ask looking for a date to the prom

[ October 29, 2010, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: fasthatch ]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL no i was going to give a warning on the chicks he picks up there if it was.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL no i was going to give a warning on the chicks he picks up there if it was.
dana..u need to explore the world beyond the US bro...haha

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com