Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Hit and run in Stockton lastnight....Fatal

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Hit and run in Stockton lastnight....Fatal
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If anybody knows any information pls pm me. Some Punk hit one of my relatives grandma , went to go check on her and took off!!! she passed away today [Frown] Very wonderful lady and very close to me and our famliy. The guy that hit her is some black guy believe in his 40s from what they say.. I diddnt get that much info , im at work and just found out

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

90.5.0GT
¯
Member # 8843

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90.5.0GT  Ford pictures for 90.5.0GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WTF is wrong with people... By running or leaving the scene will make things worst for themselves. Sorry for the lost bro!
theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear man, I have been in the same boat. Luckily the police caught the person who killed a family member of mine.

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn bro sorry to hear that.. If I ever cause an accident I would stay there and face the music as they say.. best of luck to you and finding them bro.. Hope it all works out

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Get the vehicle info and plate number if possible. Lots of black people in their 40's out here. Sorry for your loss. I'll keep an eye out for you.
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thank you all... I hope they investigate this to the fullest... If not i will.. ill look into store cameras around the scene.. How the fuck can u just leave a person you hit and go look and leave...

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what a fucking fagget and i bet someone on this board will know him and they can fuck each other... sorry to hear that Eddie
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow! I'm sorry to hear this bro [Frown]

Some people these days man. [Roll Eyes] Hopefully they find him.

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
R.I.P, sucks I was hit by a car aswell and he ran when I was 14 but i was lucky to only break a let, hopefully this fuck gets caught..

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
any up dates? this sucks for sure.. sorry for your loss..

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Yes, He turned himself in today. Im glad he did the right thing. The witness said He was speeding and in a school zone .. (she was in the cross walk) he hit her, looked at her and told the witness it was her fault for being in the way... thats all i know for now
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shoot some more details if you get a chance, some people were talking about this at the gym the other day. I hadn't seen this thread though at that time.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
N8
The news reported the guy was driving a late 90's black mustang with ashy paint. JK

( I hope they throw the book at this jackass. )

[ October 28, 2010, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: Slowback67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to here this man ppl do the dumbest things

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
N8
The news reported the guy was driving a late 90's black mustang with ashy paint. JK

( I hope they throw the book at this jackass. )

Made me run downstairs and see if Ashy Larry is still in the garage...lol
Josef Mengele
¯
Member # 10402

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josef Mengele  Ford pictures for Josef Mengele    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How do you get bondo on the roof???? [Confused]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com