Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Need some help from my fellow CA Fords members... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Need some help from my fellow CA Fords members...
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My Pontiac G8 GXP is in the mix on www.membercalendars.com to potentially be featured in a calendar.

I'll admit that this is more than a little self-serving but the prospect of my GXP being in a nationally distributed, GM licensed calendar is a very cool opportunity.

My car has made it through to the final round of voting. Now this is where the rubber meets the road. The home stretch is ONLY 1 week of voting to determine the 13 cars that make the calendar. I would really appreciate all of your votes. Votes from other folks you know wouldn't hurt either. You get 5 votes to use once you register and you CAN direct them all to one car. I think this is how a lot of the others have been doing so well. The site will not sell your information. I've never gotten any spam from being registered on the site.

My car has done quite well (with the help of family and friends) over the first two days of voting. The top vote getter receives the cover and I am shooting for the moon. I have a slim lead but others have been catching up. My biggest competitor is probably "Wicked Mom". She works for Magnacharger and has a ton of people from her company voting for her. I'm trying to do a little campaigning of my own to see if I can't take the top prize. I need every vote (or 5) that I can get! Please post if you happen to register and vote. Thanks again!

-Dave

-

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Done:

Dear ALSTOCK,

Your membercalendars.com membership is now active! Log in to membercalendars.com , to start voting and upload a photo to be voted on by your peers!

Votes: Allowed: 5 | Remaining: 0

Goodluck [patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I tried signing up twice but I NEVER get my conformation e-mail so I can log in N vote sorry man I gotta wait till I recieve the e-mail then you'll get all 5 votes [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You got my 5 votes [patriot]

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys rock!

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There u got my 5 votes now although I wanted to give 1 vote to the white one but I was like nah I'll help out a CAFords member and gave all 5 to u [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
king_jays_50
¯
Member # 9513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for king_jays_50  Ford pictures for king_jays_50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
U got 10 from me, and i asked a couple more people 2 vote 4 u! Goodluck i hope ur car makes the calendar u already have a pretty good lead
Posts: 711 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can I vote for a different one? [Razz] JK. You got my 5 votes! Goodluck!
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Thanks guys!

There are a few other people that have been reapidly gaining votes and its still early in the voting. I think it ends Sunday night.

If I had a 1000 vote lead, I'd be happy with that. [Big Grin]

[ October 19, 2010, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: iceman302 ]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just gave you my 5 votes, so for that sell me your 65' fastback as a roller and we'll call it even! [Big Grin]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like you have a 50 vote lead [patriot]

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
I just gave you my 5 votes, so for that sell me your 65' fastback as a roller and we'll call it even! [Big Grin]

No problem. That'll be $1 million dollars, please. Do you want fries with that?

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
quote:

Yea supersize it to [Wink]

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
quote:

Yea supersize it to [Wink]
LOL. Will do. Thanks again for the votes.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
got my votes..that blue one is pretty nice too!

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OK,you got 50DADDY's 5 votes,seen your car in person and its pretty sweet.Good luck man. [patriot]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Big thanks to everyone who has voted so far. There are still a lot of innings left. Voting doesn't close until Sunday night.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Thanks to everyone that voted. Anyone else?

I'm trying to pad my lead. [Big Grin]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

SnakeForce
¯
Member # 9313

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeForce  Ford pictures for SnakeForce    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you got my 5 votes [patriot] goodluck

--------------------
03 tangelo Snake
03 f150 harley Davidson

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by Sickgt03hd:
you got my 5 votes [patriot] goodluck

Nice! I see that you own an '03 HD as well...

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dave, 5 Votes From Me!
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Joined, but i voted for some other guy....
Lol JK
You have 5 votes from me [patriot]

--------------------
Behind ever successful person is a pack of haters.

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You got my 5 votes. You're up to 189!!

Wait till I get to work, I will try to vote on my ipad [Big Grin]

[ October 22, 2010, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: JOEFOX87 ]

Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Huge thanks to everyone that's voted so far. Today and tomorrow is the final push. Some of the other people have closed the gap a little bit. I want to pad my lead and lock it up. [Big Grin]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
u got my 5

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com