Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Damn they tried breaking into my car..(PICS)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Damn they tried breaking into my car..(PICS)
Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just like 2 mins ago someone tried breaking in to my car my alarm was set off they f**ked up my door jam and took off running i live in concord shits getting bad out here. My cars always in the garage but the one night i got kind of lazy they tried to break into it again..

How much is this going to cost to get fixed?
 -

-

--------------------
02 GT Vert

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats some bullshit, I live in Martinez but for the most part my mustang is blocked in by 2 or 3 cars(no garage). I'm pretty sure one of those paintless dent removal guys will be able to fix that pretty cheap. Can't tell if they fuckd up the paint at all though.
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Probably a couple hundred if your talking about that scratch to

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn dude and its not even a Foxbody

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that sucks!!! Sorry to hear that bro! Kinda seems like the same situation as topnotcht-top! Isn't this around the same area where his car got fucked with [Eek!]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

bigjerry
¯
Member # 6033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigjerry  Ford pictures for bigjerry  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Caught slipping

--------------------
89 GT vert in progress ....

Posts: 433 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear about your Mustang, this is the second Mustang break in close to me that I heard about in Concord, I guess I might be next.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damm bro that sucks good thing they didnt take it! Also good thing u got an alarm u shud also keep a "lil friend" under ur pillow or close to u!!

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry to hear bro. did u report it so concord pd knows whats up?

anyways, karma will bite these guys in the ass sooner or later...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why would they go through the door lock? Dont you go through up top and hit the cables? Or crack the window and try to go for the power lock button? These thieves are fucking up, and once again thank Ttop notcht for not giving us a clue whos been doing this cause it looks like they've given up stealing cars right? [Mad]
CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I noticed you said that they tired breaking in again? is this the 2nd time it has happened to you? After the first time i probably wouldnt have parked out of the garage again. Sucks to hear this happened to you, hopefully they catch the bastards [Mad]

--------------------
Behind ever successful person is a pack of haters.

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree with yaterstang, if we have a member on here who has info who also jus got hit in that same area why wouldn't u tell everyone?? And if it is the same guy then obviously nothin was done to make him stop stealing.
Scoobysnack
¯
Member # 6721

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoobysnack  Ford pictures for Scoobysnack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They were probablly trying to use "jigglers" and got aggressive with it.
TopNotch T-TOP
¯
Member # 9599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopNotch T-TOP  Ford pictures for TopNotch T-TOP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yo this has to be the same mother******s that punchout out my shyt bro but they got what they had comin tymes 10 bro sorry to hear that im in the sameboat as you also

--------------------
1984 T-TOP NOTCHBACK MUSTANG
1993 Svt Cobra

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by topnotcht-top:
yo this has to be the same mother******s that punchout out my shyt bro but they got what they had comin tymes 10 bro sorry to hear that im in the sameboat as you also

happened after yours. The info you have can help people out, but you dont want to give the info. at least to this guy.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea they messed it up pretty bad its a lot more noticeable in the day. the reason why the alarm went off is because it has proximity sensors but there not so great in night time with my tints and i have a 2 way pager alarm so when i heard it i came out running i see his ass running down the road by the time i got in the car to follow his ass who knows where he went. and no i havent told the pd because this isn't the first time this has happen its been the 6th time and they dont do a damn thing about it and with all my other cars thanks god none have went missing but they always break into them my mustang is the only one with the luxury of being in the garage. well i guess i learned my lesson to keep this shit in the garage and its funny because my car is stock as hell

--------------------
02 GT Vert

Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
quote:

happened after yours. The info you have can help people out, but you dont want to give the info. at least to this guy.
yea if you give the info out this would help a lot of people from hell if there cars go missing or get broken into just saying

--------------------
02 GT Vert

925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Did you ever post the license plate of that truck you caught on surveilace?

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow no info posted still? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fucken thieves man makes me think now about my gt I didn't kno they were trying to hop on those now...F**k tthese foos we have to be on alert and sooner or later every dogg has his day...sorry to here about your car mineralgt I bet I kno exactly how you feel...keep yo head up bro.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Aparantly ttop "gave them whats coming to them", if they were hurt or anything they wouldn't be doing it. Somehow I doubt you did shit.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x42bnx:
Aparantly ttop "gave them whats coming to them", if they were hurt or anything they wouldn't be doing it. Somehow I doubt you did shit.

+1

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Wow no info posted still? [Roll Eyes]

+!
Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com