Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Fleet week in SF....

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Fleet week in SF....
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anyone going? Thinking of going with my son.. Is it worth getting the front seating tickets they have? thanks, eddie

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am trying to find a place to watch it outside of SF.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Chris83179
¯
Member # 6017

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris83179  Ford pictures for Chris83179    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Get there early. Used to go all the time, and decided to go today. Got into the city at 1pm, and drove around in traffic with the family for 3 hours because there was absolutely no parking. Shoulda known better...

--------------------
13 Focus ST
01 Bullitt - Sold

Posts: 558 | From: Bay Area & Sac | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Crissy Fields is the place to watch..not congested like downtown, plenty of parking, lots of grass area, and great veiws

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Chris83179
¯
Member # 6017

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris83179  Ford pictures for Chris83179    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
Crissy Fields is the place to watch..not congested like downtown, plenty of parking, lots of grass area, and great veiws

It was stuffed there as well...
Posts: 558 | From: Bay Area & Sac | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Get there early. The park next to Fort Mason and the exploratorium is pretty nice. Great views, and lots of things to do for your kid. I was there yesterday.
Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We go every year. Have been going since we lived in the Marina over 20 years ago. We stayed over on Friday night and watched the show on Saturday. The Blue Angels were spectacular, as usual but this year they did something new. We watch from the Marina Green mostly and yesterday we were on the green right about in line with Filmore St. So the time comes for one Angel to do the sub Mach 1 flight low over the bay from left to right. Well, surprise, surprise. While everyone is watching this guy zoom down the bay another guy come zipping down Filmore St at practically Mach 1 about 200 ft above and shoots out across the bay. Everyone nearly crapped their pants. The loud boom didn't happen until the plane was just over the water and up until then it was silent. Unbelievable! Hope they keep that stunt in the program. Everbody loved it.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Right out the window from my condo: [Whoo Whooooo!]

-

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com