Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Someone try to steal my shit....UPDATE. (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Someone try to steal my shit....UPDATE.
FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for FireVert03  Ford pictures for FireVert03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So I wake up to go to work when I find out some lug nuts are missing on my sc wheels that are on my 03 and my chrome fr500s that are on my 95 gt and all the rims lug nuts were loose on all the wheels from. Both cars.. someone try to come up big....but the fuckers didnt finish....ill say this now as a warning to the fuckin jackers on this site if you guys try to come up on me or knew who it was...you ass better be ready to say bye to mami and daddy cuz your ass is getting killd...I don't play around when it comes to someones try to fuck with my car...and for everyone out there be careful because is getting bad

[ October 01, 2010, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: FireVert03 ]

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn man, gotta get a garage!

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FireVert03:
So I wake up to go to work when I find out some lug nuts are missing on my sc wheels that are on my 03 and my chrome fr500s that are on my 95 gt and all the rims lug nuts were loose on all the wheels from. Both cars.. someone try to come up big....but the fuckers didnt finish....ill say this now as a warning to the fuckin jackers on this site if you guys try to come up on me or knew who it was...you ass better be ready to say bye to mami and daddy cuz your ass is getting killd...I don't play around when it comes to someones try to fuck with my car...and for everyone out there be careful because is getting bad

Sucks to hear. Alarm, Full Insurance, Locks is about all you can do if you don't have a garage. Killing someone over wheels though? Serious? And on a public message board? Not a bright idea.
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Sonic96GT
¯
Member # 9594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonic96GT  Ford pictures for Sonic96GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1 to that. At least Most people have a driveway. Imagine having to park your car down the street blocks away because parking in the nieghboorhood sucks. Not sweet bro
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

they had alot of time to bust off all your lugs. It was probably some shithead that knows you personally and your schedule.

[ October 01, 2010, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: 68stanger ]

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear about this.

Unfortunately we don't live in a society where we can kill for grand theft.

Slaps on the wrist breed this sort of thing.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireVert03  Ford pictures for FireVert03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2000BlackGT:
quote:

Sucks to hear. Alarm, Full Insurance, Locks is about all you can do if you don't have a garage. Killing someone over wheels though? Serious? And on a public message board? Not a bright idea.
If I had the chance to put that shit on the newpaper I wouldi tired of people jackin shit...get a job and work for your shit...just had my boys 5.0 get jacked and left it just frame..I told the cop the same thing

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn bro, sorry to hear...lock your shit up man.

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn that sucks bro...i walked out to someone trying to rip the amp off my amp board...this was back in 96/97...i chased em in my boxers up the street and it was midnite...i was heated to put it lightly...but yea shit like that happens, just dont go off the deep end bro...karma/

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireVert03  Ford pictures for FireVert03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
damn bro, sorry to hear...lock your shit up man.

Yup if my house was big enough I would park it in the back yard next to my room window

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Definitely let some shots off but don't kill nobody and loose your freedom and throw away ur life over rims... [Wink] I can't believe they tried to get both sets of rims [Eek!]

[ October 01, 2010, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: 94 N.C.F. GT ]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

I'm not out there to look for trouble or start shit...I know a lot of pople on this site and I can say I'm a chill person...just sucks things like this happen to people that haven't done nothing...we work hard for the cars do overtime to get that extra part we need and for some1 to come and just take it gets me heated...

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:
Definitely let some shots off but don't kill nobody and loose your freedom and throw away ur life over rims... [Wink] I can't believe they tried to get both sets of rims [Eek!]

Yup that the same thing i said......but I think every1 here well be the same way at first then cool down later...but I knw they planed it out

[ October 01, 2010, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: FireVert03 ]

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

GSo just had the guy that lives in front of us come out and told me he got every on his security cameras in front of his house....I seen the hole video and the guys idk what made them stop but shows they started taking the rims off then just ran off. The guys look like I seen been before walking around the house there is a lot of dirty hand marks on the cobra but what does that do..

[ October 01, 2010, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: FireVert03 ]

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
post pics if u can of the dirt scums...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGOD  Ford pictures for SVTGOD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear that bro, fuckin thieves need to be shot, at least you noticed it before you put your son in the car and drive off

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

quote:
Originally posted by primed351:
Sorry to hear that bro, fuckin thieves need to be shot, at least you noticed it before you put your son in the car and drive off

The crazy thing was I was on my way to drop him off when. I notice that.....that's another thing that got me mad...

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 2000BlackGT:
quote:

If I had the chance to put that shit on the newpaper I wouldi tired of people jackin shit...get a job and work for your shit...just had my boys 5.0 get jacked and left it just frame..I told the cop the same thing
I don't know why, but I thought this was hilarious to think that shit-eating thieves read the newspaper to be able to see your ad/article.

Good thing you caught it before they made off with your shit.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok you caught me art i was trying to do it as a joke and faild [Embarrassed] hahah jk. fuck those foos. bet they live right in your area.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

T
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
Ok you caught me art i was trying to do it as a joke and faild [Embarrassed] hahah jk. fuck those foos. bet they live right in your area.

I know...I remember seeing a mustang pass by and lookd at the cars for a good min

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I agree totally
[patriot]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think ive seen both your cars at work bro, They look SOLID [worship] [worship] Thats some fucked up stuff man. It doesnt feel good to get hard earned stuff taken from you.

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
I think ive seen both your cars at work bro, They look SOLID [worship] [worship] Thats some fucked up stuff man. It doesnt feel good to get hard earned stuff taken from you.

Yup those are it...

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shoot First ask questions later, thats how i'd do it if anyone tried jacking my cars.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kill them..

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com