Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I NEED A MECHANIC

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: I NEED A MECHANIC
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I NEED SOME ONE THAT KNOWS HOW TO RE-DRILL STUDS ON THE ROTORS I BOUGHT SOME RIMS FOR MY BUICK PARK AVE AND THEY DIDN'T FIT WAS WONDERING IF SOMEONE ON THIS BOARD KNOW A THING OR TWO ABOUT THIS KIND OF STUFF.. P.M. ME IF YOU KNOW SOME ONE PLEASE...

THANKS [patriot]

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the easiest route to go is to fit some rims that actually fit u damn car .lol =D lmk if u get it going and how u did it... isnt there some type of spacer that will make that work? I remember hearing people not going 5 lug and would use some type of space that had 5 studs but the wheels would stick out.lol
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
EDDIE YEA I KNOW BRO BT I GOT THESE WHEELS FOR VERY I MEAN VERY GOOD PRICE AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF I LOVE THE WAY THEY LOOK... AND YEA THE SPACER'S OR ADPATER'S WHAT EVER THEY CALLED DO MAKE THE RIMS STICK OUT ABOUT HALF AN INCH NOT TRYING TO LOOK SUPER CHOLO ON MY SHIT HAHA.. BT YEA SOME SHOP OUT IN CONCORD CALLED DEALS ON WHEELS ARE TRYING TO CHARGE ME 85 A WHEEL NOT TRYING TO PAY THAT MUCH

--------------------

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think you can get wheel spacers that change the stud pattern...may be wrong tho.

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea you can get wheel adaptors to intstall different lug pattern wheels on your car. A shop in Oakland has them for $80 a pair I think...I forgot the name of the shop but they're off E14th and 134th or something like that....right past Durant Square if your coming from the san Leandro side.

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

*1 HoT Ls1*
¯
Member # 8703

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for *1 HoT Ls1*  Ford pictures for *1 HoT Ls1*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Aye noodles ur rims suck! I gve u 200 4 em tho [Smile]
Posts: 257 | From: South City | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
510.86.notch
¯
Member # 9892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510.86.notch  Ford pictures for 510.86.notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think the shop your talking about is on the corner of international and 106th rite past durant squar in oakland.they're use to that kinda stuff and pretty cheap.

--------------------
91 mustang coupe
84 mustang svo
89 mustang.4cyl5speed.
87 thunderbird turbo coupe-sold
86 mustang GT hatch-sold-kinda
86 mustang coupe-sold

Posts: 1062 | From: san leandro | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

quote:
Originally posted by *1 HoT Ls1*:

SHUT YO WEAK ASS UP, U JUST AS WEAK AS YOUR MARO [Eek!] [Eek!] GET OFF A REAL MUSCLE CAR SITE [Big Grin] [Razz]

SYDEWAYSIX THANK'S I'MA TRY TO LOCATE THAT SHOP RIGHT NOW AND GIVE THEM A CALL...APPRECIATE THE HELP GUY'S...

--------------------

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WTF is with the all caps?

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:

Leave Tashascoupe alone, lol. He's the same dude that was selling 420 in the non automotive section, sorry prop 215 meds in the non automotive section. And then asked about how to pass a drug test for work in the general section. He's cool as fuck in my book!
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:

Leave Tashascoupe alone, lol. He's the same dude that was selling 420 in the non automotive section, sorry prop 215 meds in the non automotive section. And then asked about how to pass a drug test for work in the general section. He's cool as fuck in my book!
Yeah he is!

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:

LMAO... BISKITBRAIN I BEEN ON THIS SITE LONGER THAN YOU THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T KNOW (WTF IS WITH THE ALL CAPS) BT SINCE WE DON'T KNOW YOU I WOULD LIKE TO BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WTF IS UP WITH YOUR SPELLING

[ September 22, 2010, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: Tashas_c0upe ]

--------------------

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

quote:
Originally posted by Tashas_c0upe:
]LMAO... BISKITBRAIN I BEEN ON THIS SITE LONGER THAN YOU THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T KNOW (WTF IS WITH THE ALL CAPS) BT SINCE WE DON'T KNOW YOU I WOULD LIKE TO BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WTF IS UP WITH YOUR SPELLING

LOL Really? The member numbers tell a different story. And what did I not spell correctly

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969
BIzKitBrAIn

¯
Member # 4018

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
]LMAO... BISKITBRAIN I BEEN ON THIS SITE LONGER THAN YOU THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T KNOW (WTF IS WITH THE ALL CAPS) BT SINCE WE DON'T KNOW YOU I WOULD LIKE TO BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WTF IS UP WITH YOUR SPELLING

LOL Really? The member numbers tell a different story. And what did I not spell correctly

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969
BIzKitBrAIn

¯
Member # 4018

LOL, thats why we love Tashascoupe!
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

-
1993LX
¯
Member # 8827

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1993LX  Ford pictures for 1993LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by *1 HoT Ls1*:

SHUT YO WEAK ASS UP, U JUST AS WEAK AS YOUR MARO [Eek!] [Eek!] GET OFF A REAL MUSCLE CAR SITE [Big Grin] [Razz]

SYDEWAYSIX THANK'S I'MA TRY TO LOCATE THAT SHOP RIGHT NOW AND GIVE THEM A CALL...APPRECIATE THE HELP GUY'S...

It's call The Wheel Service on e14th and 103rd I think

--------------------
1993 Mustang LX Coupe

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com