Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Pinks All Out

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Pinks All Out
MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Super legit, a VERY clean LX ALMOST made it to the 10K, but got beasted on by a Nova. Met a couple guys from CaFords, wouldn't mind not running into one of them again, seemed kinda cocky like his shit doesn't stink, no names mentioned. Lots of sweet rides. Got in past "security" and onto the starting line, got pretty close to Dick Christensen, or Rich Richardson, or w/e his name is. Had a blast! Ill maybe post some pics later. [patriot]

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL, i took a picture of the guy who owns that Nova's spud McKenzie dog!

-

That burgundy fox did a helluva job out there. My favorite contestant was the Turbo diesel that was putting up 10s.

MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I couldn't believe it! 10.5's in an old ass Ramcharger! I got some pictures ill post up tomorrow morning!

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAMN that 50 almost made it i was hopin it was goin 2 win... ya that diesel was badass / haulinass!!

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
was it a white ram?

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89 FAKE SNAKE:
was it a white ram?

Silver or grey, its was undoubtably badass. I'd hate to have dude roll up on ya and blow your doors off wondering, wtf just happened?
CAStang
¯
Member # 9568

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CAStang  Ford pictures for CAStang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No, it was a gray / gunmetal color.
Posts: 351 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

No it was silver.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That deisel was so bad ass!!! Mike you should of hit me up I was pretty twisted though! Lol..
Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
forced331
¯
Member # 1270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for forced331  Ford pictures for forced331    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MikeD.:
Super legit, a VERY clean LX ALMOST made it to the 10K, but got beasted on by a Nova. Met a couple guys from CaFords, wouldn't mind not running into one of them again, seemed kinda cocky like his shit doesn't stink, no names mentioned. Lots of sweet rides. Got in past "security" and onto the starting line, got pretty close to Dick Christensen, or Rich Richardson, or w/e his name is. Had a blast! Ill maybe post some pics later. [patriot]

MikeD: It was good meeting you out there!

Wish that clean Strawberry LX won the whole thing! Half of these low 10 sec cars they picked looked like 8sec cars. Looks like most people were detuning there setups. Some were tubbed and others had chutes.

This years event was not as unorganized as the first one in 2008.

--------------------
1992 Ford Mustang LX (Original Owner)"Titanium Frost" 331stroker S-Trim, 5spd

2014 Ford Mustang GT- daily driver

Posts: 1154 | From: Sonoma County | Registered: May 2002  |  :
Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had fun, me and my wife and some friends were there both days.. It was pretty organized..

that LX was pretty stout, but that Nova was crazy

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
forced331
¯
Member # 1270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for forced331  Ford pictures for forced331    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Vndcatr:
I had fun, me and my wife and some friends were there both days.. It was pretty organized..

that LX was pretty stout, but that Nova was crazy

That blue Nova that won is the same one that went too fast in the 2008 finals of Pinks.

--------------------
1992 Ford Mustang LX (Original Owner)"Titanium Frost" 331stroker S-Trim, 5spd

2014 Ford Mustang GT- daily driver

MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Yeah that LX was a winner in my heart. I think both those Nova's were definately untuned. Anyone see the fight that almost went down at the starting line?! But in any case it was cool meeting you Forced331, thats gotta be the nicest LX I have ever seen, Im glad you have taken great care of that thing!

Yeah I had no idea you were there Johnny or else Ide stop by and say whats up.

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

forced331
¯
Member # 1270

quote:
Yeah that LX was a winner in my heart. I think both those Nova's were definately untuned. Anyone see the fight that almost went down at the starting line?! But in any case it was cool meeting you Forced331, thats gotta be the nicest LX I have ever seen, Im glad you have taken great care of that thing!

Yeah I had no idea you were there Johnny or else Ide stop by and say whats up.

Thanks man!

I saw that something was going on, what happened?

MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

I guess they have been talkin shit back and forth on there forums and they ran into eachother finally. Not sure what about, but was intresting.

[ September 19, 2010, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: MikeD. ]

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I guess they have been talkin shit back and forth on there forums and they ran into eachother finally. Not sure what about, but was intresting.

Yea it's was deshaun "ss Shaun" or "eastoaklandss" whatever you know him by.. And Trent Prerun4fun13" off of norcal-lsx.. Pretty stupid the way it went down.
Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98z28:
quote:

Yea it's was deshaun "ss Shaun" or "eastoaklandss" whatever you know him by.. And Trent Prerun4fun13" off of norcal-lsx.. Pretty stupid the way it went down.
gee eastoaklandss having problems with people of forums since i since pop up in 2006 he is beefing ith someone
TopNotch T-TOP
¯
Member # 9599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopNotch T-TOP  Ford pictures for TopNotch T-TOP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dam he was the one that they were talkin about Again [Roll Eyes] whats new

--------------------
1984 T-TOP NOTCHBACK MUSTANG
1993 Svt Cobra

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com