Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 600 HP Club!! Dyno Vid Inside (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 600 HP Club!! Dyno Vid Inside
SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for SAV SVT  Ford pictures for SAV SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So my shop finally put the vid up. Big Thanks to RED@7KVert*8850GT* (Scott) for plugin me with the SC kit!! Took my car in with 350 RWHP and came out with this... Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgus-W07F1w

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS-
SVT COBRA VERT

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NICE!!! [worship]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I didn't know there was a 600hp club, is it rwhp or crank?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

WIKD 281
CaliforniaFords.com
Owner
Member # 40

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WIKD 281  Ford pictures for WIKD 281  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAV SVT:
So my shop finally put the vid up. Big Thanks to RED@7KVert*8850GT* (Scott) for plugin me with the SC kit!! Took my car in with 350 RWHP and came out with this... Check it out

Congrats! Nice car!
When you going to the drag stip?

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have been seeing that car at that shop forever it seems like, I drive by there multiple times a day.. I thought the shop turned it into their own car... nice car though bro.. hopefully next time they have a dyno day I'll be there.. shooting for the 500RWHP club come spring.. is that cool enough to roll with you [Big Grin]

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice to see verts with power like that
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats..Nice convertible you got there... [burnout] [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey, I heard Dito's tunes GN's... Do you know for sure if they do? I should probably call them, but just want to get some more feedback first...

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how do u like dito's? theyre a few minutes from where im at and it would be pretty convenient to have a local source for dyno tuning.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
how do u like dito's? theyre a few minutes from where im at and it would be pretty convenient to have a local source for dyno tuning.

I also would like to know.. they are local to me... from my experiences they are stand up guys but dang their prices are strictly by the computer!!!!!! I'm not asking for a super deal but they tend to not work with anyone on the price.. they do good work though... my car will be needing a tune within a few weeks once i get everything installed.. I will most likely be bringing mine down to TPS in Campbell, since they will be doing most of my work.. don't want to have work done at one shop and tuning at another, sound like a headache already..

unless Ditos lowers the prices!!!!!

Someone should talk to them about opening up a CAfords account and giving us board members a hook up since they are the only shop on this part of the Peninsula that does dyno tuning..

--------------------

Sonic96GT
¯
Member # 9594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonic96GT  Ford pictures for Sonic96GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote: Originally posted by venomous99: how do u like dito's? theyre a few minutes from where im at and it would be pretty convenient to have a local source for dyno tuning. I also would like to know.. they are local to me... from my experiences they are stand up guys but dang their prices are strictly by the computer!!!!!! I'm not asking for a super deal but they tend to not work with anyone on the price.. they do good work though... my car will be needing a tune within a few weeks once i get everything installed.. I will most likely be bringing mine down to TPS in Campbell, since they will be doing most of my work.. don't want to have work done at one shop and tuning at another, sound like a headache already.. unless Ditos lowers the prices!!!!! Someone should talk to them about opening up a CAfords account and giving us board members a hook up since they are the only shop on this part of the Peninsula that does dyno tuning..

+1000 they should have discount for cafords board members. Dittos does do really good work but man it is def pricey. I always wondered who that cobra belonged to.. It's been there forever. But with those numbers it seems you've got what you have been waiting for.

[ September 19, 2010, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: Sonic96GT ]

poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for poisonpony96  Ford pictures for poisonpony96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So was this on race gas? And where is your dyno sheet? Would like to see your curves. Lol
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys ever heard of the saying "you get what you pay for"?

If they don't budge on there prices there probably at least a decent shop. [Roll Eyes]

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

If they don't budge on there prices there probably at least a decent shop. [Roll Eyes]

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:

Yea I have.. even shops that have a good rep will work with customers a little.. I guess they just have constant customers so they think they can continue to not budge..

A shop that works with you on the pricing will only open more doors up to themselves...

Now a days they have to compete for our business.. welcome to the "Recession"

--------------------

98Snake
¯
Member # 183

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98Snake  Ford pictures for 98Snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SAV SVT,
That's a sick ride bro. What kind of headers are you running? What about the clutch and transmission?

Never heard of Dito's before, so I checked their website out of curiosity. Their prices don't seem high at all: labor rate $85/hour, SCT tuning $190/hour.

Most places charge $100/hour for labor, some give discounts to $80-85.

Are you guys talking about the retail prices of the products they sell?

On a side note, anyone greatly affected in this recession and is struggling, has no business taking their car into a performance shop and throwing down cash, just my humble opinion.

[ September 19, 2010, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: 98Snake ]

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
Originally posted by 98Snake:
Never heard of Dito's before, so I checked their website out of curiosity.

Their prices don't seem high at all: labor rate $85/hour, SCT tuning $190/hour.

Most places charge $100/hour, some give discounts to $80-85.

Are you guys talking about the retail prices of the products they sell?

I'm not saying they charge a lot hourly.. just that regardless of the actual time spent working on the car they will charge you the maximum that the computer will allow..

ex. changing of a dang header gasket on a 5.0 will take about 30 mins tops, they will charger 2 hours of labor..

But they are a good shop don't get me wrong.. they have some nice cars coming outta there.. Next time I swing by there i'll ask if they are interested in a CAfords dyno deal... they charged $600 for supercharged tunes.. yes, i know thats about the going rate but whats wrong with a hook up for people who will bring you endless business like CAFORDS is known for doing..

--------------------

98Snake
¯
Member # 183

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98Snake  Ford pictures for 98Snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt: I'm not saying they charge a lot hourly.. just that regardless of the actual time spent working on the car they will charge you the maximum that the computer will allow..

ex. changing of a dang header gasket on a 5.0 will take about 30 mins tops, they will charger 2 hours of labor.. [/QB]

Ok gotcha ... that makes sense. Prices will definitely be higher in that regard.

[ September 19, 2010, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: 98Snake ]

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ahhhhhh!!!! Very nice! I'm jealous!!

Thanks for cashin me out!! Hahaha!

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV SVT  Ford pictures for SAV SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
I didn't know there was a 600hp club, is it rwhp or crank?

Neither did I, maybe there is? Its RWHP its making over 700 @ the crank.

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS-
SVT COBRA VERT

SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV SVT  Ford pictures for SAV SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WIKD 281:
quote:
Originally posted by SAV SVT:

Congrats! Nice car!
When you going to the drag stip?

Thanks Bro, I need to put a cage in befor I see some track time. Thats next on the list that never ends LOL.

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS-
SVT COBRA VERT

SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

quote:
Originally posted by Rigo5.0:
Hey, I heard Dito's tunes GN's... Do you know for sure if they do? I should probably call them, but just want to get some more feedback first...

Yea they tune GN's I know of a couple that go there. They put down good power I think there is one on there dyno youtube page. They are really great tuners in my opinion. High Qualitly Shop, High Quality Work!

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS-
SVT COBRA VERT

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very Nice [patriot]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:

I have been going to Ditos for 9 years with every car I have ever owned. They did all the work on my car from motor, suspension, rear end, tune. Rob is the Main Tuner and is very knowledgeable. You should stop in check the place out. Its a really nice shop that does Great work!

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS-
SVT COBRA VERT

poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for poisonpony96  Ford pictures for poisonpony96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where is the graph

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com