Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Looking to adopt blue nose pit

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking to adopt blue nose pit
87_Hatch
¯
Member # 6714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87_Hatch  Ford pictures for 87_Hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looking to adopt a blue nose pitbull pup. I am finally able to have one and wanna look for the right one. I am willing to pay a small "rehoming" fee. Thanks in advance and hit me up If can help me out

--------------------
Yeeeeeeaaaaa buuudddyyy

Posts: 316 | From: redwood city, CA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
call shorty aka PIT BOSS! [patriot]

[ August 23, 2010, 12:38 PM: Message edited by: SantaClara_Lx ]

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

1990GT50
¯
Member # 2119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990GT50  Ford pictures for 1990GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Try the humane society. If you are looking to adopt, there are a bunch of pits there that get killed because nobody takes them. I would only go with a breeder if you are looking for a papered dog with established bloodlines to breed yourself. If its just a pet then save a life.... [patriot]
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1990GT50:
Try the humane society. If you are looking to adopt, there are a bunch of pits there that get killed because nobody takes them. I would only go with a breeder if you are looking for a papered dog with established bloodlines to breed yourself. If its just a pet then save a life.... [patriot]

+1 There are probably 1/4 of the dog population at the pound. They only keep the good pits, they must pass a temperment test, are sprayed/neutered and are good dogs. It sounds like your going to try to adopt and that is the best place to get them at.
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Originally posted by 1990GT50:

+1 There are probably 1/4 of the dog population at the pound. They only keep the good pits, they must pass a temperment test, are sprayed/neutered and are good dogs. It sounds like your going to try to adopt and that is the best place to get them at.
+2 I love these dogs and once i have a chance ill rescue one as well.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Somebody should start a thread, lets see those pitbull pictures. im sure about half of cafords have pits.
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?animal_type=&pet_breed=pitbull&location=redwood+city%2C+ca&distance=0

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com