Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » How to take traffic school

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: How to take traffic school
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So I got a ticket for an illegal u-turn. Paid the ticket. The directions about taking traffic school are pretty vague so I thought i'd come and post here cuz I know there's gotta be a lot of you guys taking traffic school.
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
vendicated_03gt
¯
Member # 9815

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vendicated_03gt  Ford pictures for vendicated_03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i went last year for a speeding ticket. and you basicly just call any place on the piece of paper they gave you with all the traffic schools. and pick one , call them and sign up, then when you go to it, prepare to sit and look at videos and lecturs for about 8 hours , then at the end you take a gay as lil test n then he or she gives you ur certificate of completion. and then you call it a day n get a 6 pack.

--------------------
"Vendicated Tuning"

03 Mustang gt
o/r xpipe,cat back, AEM intake, C&L mass, 3.73 gears, PP tb,PP Elbow

Posts: 616 | From: Cen*Cal 209 Manteca-Los Banos | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Also check if it's allowed to be done online. I did everything from the comfort of my house and took half or a out a quarter of the time.
Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
MUSTTANGUY
¯
Member # 2251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MUSTTANGUY  Ford pictures for MUSTTANGUY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If able to do online, comedytrafficschool.com
As easy as you will find

--------------------
Tim (Musttanguy)
97 5.0 coupe
82 GT 427/T56/9"

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go to traffic court then plead no contest and ask for traffic school, you pay your fine then pay to do the traffic school the. The courts gives you a list of all the schools that you can attend or take online, the courses on line are cheaper and faster, and yes you have to pay again for traffic school ,then you turn in Your completion papers to court electronically or manually. Take the papers of completion to the court house and hand them your paperwork and thAts pretty much it .

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Online traffic school is the way to go. You can even cheat on the exam. What a joke LOL...

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hella lame. Police just be hating on the Stangs. I got a ticket last night for supposedly running a stop sign. And then the cop was a dick. His partner was cool. But yeah. I personally am gonna fight this cause its bogus. But if your guilty then traffic school FTW.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got court friday for a speedng ticket, ima plead no contest and do it online!!

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had court for both my tickets today. I'm gonna postpone them and fight them. Then postpone again. Hopefully it'll piss the cop off enough that he won't come the third time

but yea online is best! [dance]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I never recieved any form stating that I could take traffic school or not take traffice school. I recieved my ticket the day of the incident and then about 3 weeks later a form stating pay the ticket, or come to court this date etc. I ended up paying it.
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach916:
I never recieved any form stating that I could take traffic school or not take traffice school. I recieved my ticket the day of the incident and then about 3 weeks later a form stating pay the ticket, or come to court this date etc. I ended up paying it.

Yea you have to go to court and request it on your court date

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
get a good online traffic school, they put these weird sentences throughout the course just write them down and take the test. i didnt read anything i just wrote down the random sentences they threw in there. i still got 100 on the test half the questions are from the random crap it took 30 mins and only cost 18 bucks.

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com