Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WHO IS INTERESTED IN BEING IN MY CAR CLUB

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WHO IS INTERESTED IN BEING IN MY CAR CLUB
foxfordGT'99
Member # 10187

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for foxfordGT'99  Ford pictures for foxfordGT'99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey so I'm 22, I currently live in San Leandro but I was born in the city and lived there until a few months ago. I have a few friends who want to begin a car club and make it BIG...let me know if ur interested...! I have ridden with a few car clubs but I wanted to create on of my own, as a hobby...

Haven't thought of a name yet...suggestions are welcome!

MAKE SURE UR CAR IS FAST N LOUD ! LETS DO THIS !

email: foxfordGT99@gmail.com

-Lawrence [Big Grin]

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds good

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

ScooterStang
¯
Member # 9077

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScooterStang  Ford pictures for ScooterStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im from san leandro lets do it
[Eek!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
~ 89 GT
~ 07 GSXR 1000
~ 89 Toyota 4x4 w/7" lift

foxfordGT'99
Member # 10187

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxfordGT'99  Ford pictures for foxfordGT'99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THAS WATS UP! ...trunkster n scooterstang

we needa think of a name...thas the one thing im havin trouble with...

other than that start spreading the word...i got boys in the city who wanna join but dont know anyone out in san leandro yet ...

wht2000gt
¯
Member # 10127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht2000gt  Ford pictures for wht2000gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If I didn't just move to Sacramento from san leandro I would be down. Good shit though.
foxfordGT'99
Member # 10187

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxfordGT'99  Ford pictures for foxfordGT'99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh shit thats to bad...right on bro...
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by foxfordGT'99:

other than that start spreading the word...i got boys in the city who wanna join but dont know anyone out in san leandro yet ...

yeah thats a good idea...what about something like the "hyphy east bay stang boys"?

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
quote:

yeah thats a good idea...what about something like the "hyphy east bay stang boys"?
That has a very nice ring to it. Rear window decals that say "HEBSB" would ensure exclusivity.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
foxfordGT'99
Member # 10187

quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:
quote:

That has a very nice ring to it. Rear window decals that say "HEBSB" would ensure exclusivity.
sounds good bro....

all i got is---

mustang ridah or
stang boys

thats it...didnt think it would be hard to think of a name...BUT i was wrong lol

lets try and think of more so when we have at least 10 to 15 people that wanna join we can all make a communicative decision

Ey Luke87GT start spreading the word bro... YEE

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

sounds good bro....

all i got is---

mustang ridah or
stang boys

thats it...didnt think it would be hard to think of a name...BUT i was wrong lol

lets try and think of more so when we have at least 10 to 15 people that wanna join we can all make a communicative decision

yeah those are good names but i prefer the one i recommended. im sure some of the good ol folks here can think of some other appropriate catchy names.

luke, u can be head of PR [Wink]

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

foxfordGT'99
Member # 10187

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for foxfordGT'99  Ford pictures for foxfordGT'99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha i aint trippin sounds good to me [Smile] ...once we have our first meeting we will establish roles and anyone else feel free to let me know what ya'll wanna contribute role wise...

my girl is a professional photographer so she wants to build a website jus for the club n have a gallery of all the members car pics...

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How about unicorn riders

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
foxfordGT'99
Member # 10187

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

sounds good bro....

all i got is---

mustang ridah or
stang boys

yeah those are good names but i prefer the one i recommended. im sure some of the good ol folks here can think of some other appropriate catchy names.

luke, u can be head of PR [Wink]

jus thought of one how about "EAST. BAY. STANGS. "
foxfordGT'99
Member # 10187

OR...

EAST BANGIN STANGS...