Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WHO'S CAR IS THIS???

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WHO'S CAR IS THIS???
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ctd/1872477603.html

The music looks familiar [Confused] [Confused]

Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's mikes old car, he got banned for some funny picture of a headstone that said holler.
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why all the og's gotta get did?

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That thing is FUGLY. Good call on trade in on his part [patriot]
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:

Because it's turning gay here.
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn thats crazy almost 9k

missing fog light,fucked up seats,engine bay looks like shit...that has to be a joke

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:

missing fog light,fucked up seats,engine bay looks like shit...that has to be a joke

LoL A Car that is worth $1,000 on the streets will sale at a dealer for $2,500 So 9K is prob worth $4,500 on the streets!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
But cmon now...seriously, almost 9k?? Thats just ridiculous! [Roll Eyes]

If that came into the dealership where I work, that would go for $1500 tops!

I remember we had a mint condition 87' 5.0 with 93k original, near perfect paint, perfect interior, perfect running condition and we sold it to one of the detailers for $700 smogged and serviced. [Big Grin]

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that not mikes old car he still has it
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:

Wrong. He traded it in.
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:

Wrong. He traded it in.
yeap just found out i guess when you ball you can throw money around
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

wtf? because of this type of posts doesn't anybody know how to type in fucking english anymore? Sorry to single you out because alot of people do it.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
quote:

wtf? because of this type of posts doesn't anybody know how to type in fucking english anymore? Sorry to single you out because alot of people do it.
Aside from his improper use of the "'" It seems understandable to me? You must be hella old or never watched the Sopranos or other mob movies. "Gettin Done", or "Get Did" is used to convey a sense of gettin killed, merc'd, X'd out.... In this case the act of getting banned. Hope I helped you along the path to enlightenment.
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am beginning to see very clearly why alot of people have left this place. If I get banned I get banned, you really cant come here for usefull tech anymore. If I want to see the next f(*k the police post or youtube video of a beating in oakland this is the place.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I am beginning to see very clearly why alot of people have left this place. If I get banned I get banned, you really cant come here for usefull tech anymore. If I want to see the next f(*k the police post or youtube video of a beating in oakland this is the place.

You don't have to get banned to not come on here, if you don't like it or it bothers you that bad just simply don't type CAFORDS in to your computer [patriot]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
quote:

You don't have to get banned to not come on here, if you don't like it or it bothers you that bad just simply don't type CAFORDS in to your computer [patriot]
AGREED WITH 86- 50 (With caps on purpose)

And as long as JOHN B and Dan (turbo50) are on here I get great advice [Razz] [patriot]

[ August 02, 2010, 02:23 AM: Message edited by: totalkaos92 ]

Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1HaTCheD5LiTEr:

I remember we had a mint condition 87' 5.0 with 93k original, near perfect paint, perfect interior, perfect running condition and we sold it to one of the detailers for $700 smogged and serviced. [Big Grin]

No ya didnt.
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn I just put that motor in that thing not too long ago.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
quote:

LoL A Car that is worth $1,000 on the streets will sale at a dealer for $2,500 So 9K is prob worth $4,500 on the streets!
Has full tubular suspension and k member, coil overs all the way around. Brand new brakes/rotors. 3.55 with eaton brand new exhaust from headers back to mufflers with h pipe/flows. New rings/bearings all gaskets roller timing chain and gear new steel oil pump b 303 cam under drives. Myriad of bolt ons.

All the car needs is heads and intake and blower.
Paint and body are in great shape.
Top is crappy and front seats.

New spec clutch.

Find me one like it for 2500 so I can go buy it.

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:

whats with the gay ford blue intake dan? know you it would be painted red [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:
Originally posted by CHUGGNBREW'Z:
quote:

whats with the gay ford blue intake dan? know you it would be painted red [Confused]
Fuck no. If it was me it would have been the factory powder coating.

Im not responsible for the gay blue painting.

I dont paint intakes.

Powder coat black, maybe.

--------------------

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
quote:

Has full tubular suspension and k member, coil overs all the way around. Brand new brakes/rotors. 3.55 with eaton brand new exhaust from headers back to mufflers with h pipe/flows. New rings/bearings all gaskets roller timing chain and gear new steel oil pump b 303 cam under drives. Myriad of bolt ons.

All the car needs is heads and intake and blower.
Paint and body are in great shape.
Top is crappy and front seats.

New spec clutch.

Find me one like it for 2500 so I can go buy it.

Dan i think he was refurring to the 9k price tag of dealer an in real world might be around 4500.

being if u ask 1k for something then a dealer would ask 2500 for same exact thing.

Posts: 1818 | From: Pacheco CA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

i see ooops

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Haha no wonder he traded it in its got the ford gay blue paint intake haha who dose that [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

Aside from his improper use of the "'" It seems understandable to me? You must be hella old or never watched the Sopranos or other mob movies. "Gettin Done", or "Get Did" is used to convey a sense of gettin killed, merc'd, X'd out.... In this case the act of getting banned. Hope I helped you along the path to enlightenment.
Hahaha. Thanks for clearin that up for me nate, but iirc, 2stangs is hella old. I think he's also the guy that thinks everyone shud ride his/her bike to work.

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com