Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » battle of the supercars show

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: battle of the supercars show
strokingmyfords
¯
Member # 8952

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for strokingmyfords  Ford pictures for strokingmyfords    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
any watch it last night on speed with Paul Tracy and tanner foust went head-to-head in a 1000 hp Shelby gt-500 vs 1000 hp turbo camaro it was a good show

--------------------
94 cobra mustang 347 stroker 10.90 @ 124 1.48 60ft in redding
01 7.3 powerstroke 30#psi stock turbo
90 mustang gt wife's

Posts: 173 | From: redding\sac | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, pretty good show. I helped set up the one with the Green GT3RS and the Blue F430. Tanner and Paul f*ck with with each other even more than they lead on. I had a blast filming with them, and am glad to see the show is decent compared to some of the other shows on the SPEED channel.
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
BOSS 32V
¯
Member # 8125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOSS 32V  Ford pictures for BOSS 32V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah that was pretty good, I thought the camaro was gonna win when they did ''some tuning'' (or up the boost) but It didn't, the gt500 walked the maro, I'm sure it was chocking with that little 72mm turbo though....

--------------------
'93 Cobra terminated 2.3 whipple competion orange.

Terminator Intimidator
Featured in MM&FF Dec. '10
#8 Top 10 best mustangs of 2010
Sold.

Posts: 348 | From: Hayward, Ca | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was a great show and that GT500 was bad ass!

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Watched it last couple weeks cool show love that GT500 and I can't stand that F'n guy who drives against Faust someone should tell that clown when you're 50 years old and blad you shouldn't spike your F'n combover!

[ July 30, 2010, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com