Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Attention HaulinAssMaro

Author Topic: Attention HaulinAssMaro
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
Since you pm'd me with "please remove, thanks" I removed my post from your add and would still like to know an answer. My friend noted he was interested in purchasing something from you a while back but that you wouldn't send pictures. Seeing this come up often. If there's never anything to be hidden, why not make it easier?

here is my post:

With a business as lucrative as yours and the amount of time you spend posting, selling etc, why do you never take pictures and post them immediately WHEN YOU KNOW THE FIRST THING POSTED IS GOING TO BE, "GOT PICS?" You post a car for sale, you know people will want to see pictures, why not take as many pictures as possible, post them when listed and avoid questions or people seeing something they don't like when a picture could have saved a lot of their and your time???

Always wondered that

[ July 27, 2010, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=079827
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I mentioned this to him before as well. Even offered a free camera to him...lol
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The man said he would post pics later in the day in the original add. Maybe he is busy? Let him sell his car! If you are interested in what he has to sell, try sending him a PM so you don't clutter up his add, or better yet, call the number he posted in the add to get all the details you want from him over the phone.
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Notch1320:
The man said he would post pics later in the day in the original add. Maybe he is busy? Let him sell his car! If you are interested in what he has to sell, try sending him a PM so you don't clutter up his add, or better yet, call the number he posted in the add to get all the details you want from him over the phone.

You have a point. But I must admit it was a curiosity of mine as well. Because his ads the first page be full of people askin for pics and he sells SOOO much stuff..lol.

On my behalf it is just curiosity, I could careless either way. He posted pics of the truck my friend was interested in so that was cool.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com