Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I AM NO LONGER A WARRIORS FAN

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: I AM NO LONGER A WARRIORS FAN
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FRONT OFFICE IS A JOKE.AZABUKI,TURIAF AND RANDOLPH AND OTHERS FOR DAVID LEE 5 YEAR DEAL 80 MIL.FUCKING JOKE I WILL NOT BE AT ANY OF THEIR GAMES EVER OR UNTIL TEAM IS SOLD NELSON IS FIRED AND ALSO THE JACKASS GM.WHY NOT WAIT ONE MORE YEAR FOR RANDOLPH TO DEVELOP OR TRADE ELLIS FOR OTHER PLAYERS. THEY JUST MADE NEW YORK A CONTENDER TOP 6 IN EAST.

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah that was crazy I thought they were gonna make a push for some improvement too trying to change jerseys get fans to buy season tickets oh well.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think it comes down to how well AR really becomes. If AR turns out to be a superstar the trade looks horrible but if he turns out to be an avg player then it looks great.

I just couldn't get a feel for him because he would make a spectacular block and immediately follow it by some bone headed turnover on the other end.

I hate to see Turiaf and Buike go but we can live without them. Ronny had a good contract but he is still a bench player. Buike also had an attractive contact but he is an expiring and his role can be replaced.

Lee will be a great pick and roll combo with Curry and he does grab boards which we desperately need. IF he is still the 20-10 guy of last year that would be awesome.

The thing I don't get is the timing of it all. I thought we where rebuilding and going through new ownership. Why commit long term money? Why not see how AR spans out since we're not going to make a run with Lee anyways. Lee looks sold but he's more a player you add to a contending team not a rebuilding one.

Overall, I'm ok with the trade. His contract is not the best either but it's not bad.

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
David Lee looks like the next Kurt Rambis. If you want to see a good game, then come up to sac to watch our bigs run all over the Ws next season.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea Warriors are pretty much a farm team like The Kings. You go there for a couple years get a feel for the team, then bounce and be a All-Star somewhere else. Warriors even did dumb sh*t in the draft. I really do not understand the Warriors. They aint been right since Run TMC.
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think its a good trade warriors have always needed a big man and lee is a 20 and 10 guy who plays hard and played 81 games last year so hes not injury prone.he does have his knacks like not blocking shots what do you expect hes a white boy and he cant play defense.Turiaf was a solid bench player not a starter so not losing much there.Buike injury prone,randolph will never be a star we dont need anymore skinny 200 pound forwards already have the same type of player in wright.I just want to see biedrins go now guy can't score if his life depended on it.Lets wait andsee how they fill out the rest of the roster to make assumptions now.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does this really surprise anybody? Yup Farm team for the last 20 years. Kind of like the A's. How many former A's and Warriors do you see on other teams that actually make the post season? To many to count.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
i think its a good trade warriors have always needed a big man and lee is a 20 and 10 guy who plays hard and played 81 games last year so hes not injury prone.he does have his knacks like not blocking shots what do you expect hes a white boy and he cant play defense.Turiaf was a solid bench player not a starter so not losing much there.Buike injury prone,randolph will never be a star we dont need anymore skinny 200 pound forwards already have the same type of player in wright.I just want to see biedrins go now guy can't score if his life depended on it.Lets wait andsee how they fill out the rest of the roster to make assumptions now.

+1! I wish they would have kept turiaf for size for the front court, but the nbdl guys they picked up last year should be decent enought replacement comin off the bench and the will be way cheaper. They got a lot if playing time last yr with all the injuries..

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by snakebit95:
Does this really surprise anybody? Yup Farm team for the last 20 years. Kind of like the A's. How many former A's and Warriors do you see on other teams that actually make the post season? To many to count.

don't forget to add your giants.. [Razz]
Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com