Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » how we got down on the 4th * aftermath pics* (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: how we got down on the 4th * aftermath pics*
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

[ July 05, 2010, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: sic70stang ]

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
The anti-crew

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We used to make trips out of state and come back with piles of stuff. Its amazing how far your dollar goes in other states and the stuff you get is 1000X better too!

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awwwwww man I would of bought tickets to that show

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have some fireworks thats wrapped in unmarked paper the kind that they don't sell at stands. If anyone was in the knighsten area last night you would have heard/seen mine

[ July 05, 2010, 01:45 PM: Message edited by: 925GT50 ]

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got alot of shit from tennesee one year from a factory the size of a local safeway.rockets that stand waist high on a stand all kinds of crazy stuff.nice stuff tho bro imma have to hit you up next year so i can get some good shit like that.back in OKC we use to get down like that big time.out here in cali everything in the stand does the same shit.even if u buy the big 500 dollar box its all weak shit.ok for the kids but us grown need a little more then a cheesy ass foutian of colors.lol [patriot]
Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by its50:
i got alot of shit from tennesee one year from a factory the size of a local safeway.rockets that stand waist high on a stand all kinds of crazy stuff.nice stuff tho bro imma have to hit you up next year so i can get some good shit like that.back in OKC we use to get down like that big time.out here in cali everything in the stand does the same shit.even if u buy the big 500 dollar box its all weak shit.ok for the kids but us grown need a little more then a cheesy ass foutian of colors.lol [patriot]

hell yea I hear you on that. That's the way to do it get em outta state slot cheaper too

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cute stuff u had there.... [Razz] wish i had pics of my stuff. Here is a baby firework i had last yr [Big Grin] 500g cake thing was no joke!

-

unfortunately i didnt get any this yr but next yr im getting down!

[ July 05, 2010, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: SPTVENM ]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPTVENM:
cute stuff u had there.... [Razz] wish i had pics of my stuff. Here is a baby firework i had last yr [Big Grin] 500g cake thing was no joke!

-

unfortunately i didnt get any this yr but next yr im getting down!

I've had "500g" cakes from out of state and they were alright at best I'd rather hav the firing squads(small cubes) in the first picture and also the DS100 mortars on the bottom right of the first pic in the white box those are the ones right their it's like launching an M1000 a couple hundred feet in the air

Wish I had pictures of our past 4th's I'll post up a video later from last year this year so you guys get an idea of how we get down in Oakland with fireworks it's like Christmas to my family lol

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
The anti-crew

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got all these from the town...I only got 2 boxes of the ds100s...2 cases of thunder kings and 3 cases of excaliburs...that's what we had left over from what we didn't sell....the lil 25 shot cube will take that 500g cake out....we shut it DOWN ...task force was busy trying to fuck wit us...ima see if sic70stang posts up more pics... TEAM LEGION Shut HAYWARD DOWN

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -

[ July 05, 2010, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: mikeP ]

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

http://m.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&v=MfH_UTmuib4

http://m.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&v=Dq3OzI7xU8c

--------------------
The anti-crew

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sptvnm.....yo shit is weak..my lil bro and sic70stang lil bro would shut all your arsenal down wit a ds1....we did it LIVE...fucken war zone...LOOK at the STREET

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

http://m.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&v=DlNfmtcLPeI

--------------------
The anti-crew

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
Sptvnm.....yo shit is weak..my lil bro and sic70stang lil bro would shut all your arsenal down wit a ds1....we did it LIVE...fucken war zone...LOOK at the STREET

haha ok [Roll Eyes]
u dont even know how i do i get down with fireworks boxes full of em! wait till next yr ima put all ya'll to shame [dance]

btw.....just cuz u got some firework that goes boom dont mean a damn thang. a real firework got noise, height, and color

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Hey go eat a Dick burger

-

--------------------
The anti-crew

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

We had nothin but mortars and cakes ...all artillary shells and all sky show babytoy...U go buy ur boxes at those stands...we got cases...and no they are NOT for sale...shoalex knows what we fuckin wit...

[ July 05, 2010, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: 2TONE ]

--------------------

stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They're more to life then fucking fireworks. you guys all chipped in and got a shit load of fireworks, now your the 4th of July king? Big fucking deal. Big boss playa doin it big up in this bitch. I got mines.

Fucking war zone? hahaha [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol that picture is hella funny [worship]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Lol thats a nasty burger

--------------------
The anti-crew

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

quote:
Originally posted by stanger50_vet:
They're more to life then fucking fireworks. you guys all chipped in and got a shit load of fireworks, now your the 4th of July king? Big fucking deal. Big boss playa doin it big up in this bitch. I got mines.

-

--------------------
The anti-crew

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

dumb ass east bay kidz thinking they the shit [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Heres some videos from last year in oakland the first one was only the beginning followed by close to 4 hours of fireworks fuck with that!

http://www.youtube.com/user/baysho510#p/u/2/Iuj4OUMsp98

http://www.youtube.com/user/baysho510#p/u/0/WjhO_K5E89o

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
quote:
Originally posted by stanger50_vet:

-
......thats what im trying to tell you!!!!

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com