Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » COP PUNCHES CHICK... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: COP PUNCHES CHICK...
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9w9AfptGGQ&feature=player_embedded

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
She had that one comming..... I would have zapped both of them

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats what happens when you put your hands on ANYBODY, especially on a cop tring to make an arrest.

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Terrible situation. I don't know what happened to lead up to this, but it appears that the officer is attempting to arrest the first girl. She is physically resisting. Her friend comes over and pushes the cop off of the first girl before getting punched.

If you are physically resisting arrest and pushing cops, what do you expect will happen?

Putting sex aside for a moment, if I physically resist arrest and push a cop, I expect to have one or more of the following happen:

- Get gun drawn on me
- Get tazored
- Get punched
- Get beat with a batton

Maybe I am old fashioned and don't understand the silly liberal ways of today [Razz] [Wink] (at least it's kept me from getting punched by cops)

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He should have zapped both their asses!!! What do people think? that they can hit a cop and it be okay... stupid B*tches

--------------------
Behind ever successful person is a pack of haters.

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do not intervene while a cop is making an arrest. Plain and simple

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
Do not intervene while a cop is making an arrest. Plain and simple

+10

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am shocked and pleased to see this many people on cafords all in agreement!

Do not fight with cops unless you are ready to get an ass whoopin, lol.

The people shooting the video do not agree with us??? What planet are they from?

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
I am shocked and pleased to see this many people on cafords all in agreement!

Do not fight with cops unless you are ready to get an ass whoopin, lol.

The people shooting the video do not agree with us??? What planet are they from?

plantet of dumb fucks [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ha,, do i really have to pull the race card on this one?? dumb broad deserved it. i would of pepper sprayed them both.

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
SFvert
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
p.s. that cop needs some better training on how to detain and throw someone's head onto the pavement.

--------------------
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

SFvert
Member # 3965

the reaal question is where is his backup?!?!

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow! does anybody think what took the cop so long to restrain the first girl? Who knows why the arrest but the second girl was not right butting in. Did you here the part where she said get your weak ass off me lol.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Sk8OnGlass
¯
Member # 6370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sk8OnGlass  Ford pictures for Sk8OnGlass    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
come on, she half his size .. that cop looked like he didnt noe wut to do .. [BS flag] [BS flag] [patriot]

--------------------
First On Race Day
FORD
yup that's my stang in da pic

Posts: 533 | From: san Jose, CA. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
Terrible situation. I don't know what happened to lead up to this, but it appears that the officer is attempting to arrest the first girl. She is physically resisting. Her friend comes over and pushes the cop off of the first girl before getting punched.

If you are physically resisting arrest and pushing cops, what do you expect will happen?

Putting sex aside for a moment, if I physically resist arrest and push a cop, I expect to have one or more of the following happen:

- Get gun drawn on me
- Get tazored
- Get punched
- Get beat with a batton

Maybe I am old fashioned and don't understand the silly liberal ways of today [Razz] [Wink] (at least it's kept me from
getting punched by cops)

+100

--------------------
1966 Mustang

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I believe this was on the news the other day. The first chick was being arrestesd for jay walking. No matter how you cut the chicks are wrong. And they are lucky they werent tazed or shot.

But the cop was being a lil anal for the jay walking ticket stuff.

94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are you serious... Are you serious... Are you serious... [Roll Eyes] DUMBASS holding the camera

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX:(D D) ORANGE coupe
94GT:(427) Its a BEAST on the streets but in the garage it stays ASLEEP. N/A

Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sk8OnGlass:
come on, she half his size .. that cop looked like he didnt noe wut to do .. [BS flag] [BS flag] [patriot]

wow we made it 12 posts at least, that woman deserved everything she had coming, hell shes lucky her ass didnt get tazed, id rather take a shot to the mouth.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
white@#@#$$!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They both should have got beat down
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Def shoulda tazered those annyoing bitches, I think the one who was resisting arreest shoulda got punched too. He shoulda said he was gonna tazer so the warning was out there and then did it or at least pepper spray. Do they still carry pepper spray??
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] can't belive everyone agrees on something! that bitch got what she had coming to her.. i think the cop was being nice to the first lady.. cuase if that was a dude he would of got slammed to the ground and they(cops) would of been using a lot more force.. seems he was doing his best to not hurt her but yet still get her to comply... [patriot] all i'm saying is if he shot off her pinky toe, she would of listened.. [Big Grin]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

BLACKOUTLAW
¯
Member # 6821

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLACKOUTLAW  Ford pictures for BLACKOUTLAW  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fucking! dum ass! cop can't do his job righ. on suprise nobody took his gun. [patriot]

--------------------
THE HEART BEAT STOPS HERE!

Mustang Guru
¯
Member # 4119

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mustang Guru  Ford pictures for Mustang Guru    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that cop should of dipped her face first onto the pavement..resisting arrest they have the rite to taser they ass or pepper spray surprised he didnt do none of that

--------------------
1990 x-chp highway lil 302
1977 caprice classic 2dr.{Sold} 1988 coupe 4cyl dd{sold}

Posts: 1171 | From: Uptown Bound | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BLACKOUTLAW:
fucking! dum ass! cop can't do his job righ. on suprise nobody took his gun. [patriot]

Yea I agree here, one of them times where he let it go on too long and kind made the situation more dangerous than it should have been. Hell I know that feeling when shit gets started and the tension rises and folks start circling you. Sh*t I start swinging when that happens...lol. He should have used more force upfront and sub-due the situation.

Just think if this was Oakland, Richmodn, DC or New Orleans. That cop would have been good as lunch meat.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com