Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » anyone have a link to the rampage fight?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: anyone have a link to the rampage fight?
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ive been camping all weekend and just got home and i dont really want to pay the 55 to see it. can anyone hook me up

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this should be a sticky for ppl wanting mma videos...

mmalinker.com
pancrase.org

google is also a pretty good tool to use.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

RSCapri
¯
Member # 6177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RSCapri  Ford pictures for RSCapri    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
or try mmascraps.com too

--------------------
03 DSG Mach 1*SOLD
82 GT-5.0, 5spd, IRS *SOLD
79 Coupe*SOLD
84 Capri RS
94 GT *SOLD
82 Mercury Capri 5.0 *SOLD

Posts: 855 | From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Scoobysnack
¯
Member # 6721

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoobysnack  Ford pictures for Scoobysnack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc-multimedia/77232-ufc-114-rampage-vs-evans-hdtv-xvid-bov.html
Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not even worth watching [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Jesus is king!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I didn't even watch it and i knew Rampage would get his ass beat.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's the problem he didn't get his ass beat. He got humped against the cage for two rounds....once they they got some separation rampage went to work and floored rashad oh well rashad looks to be another blanket like koschek

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
I didn't even watch it and i knew Rampage would get his ass beat.

i wouldnt say he got his ass beat..it was more like it be socked in the beginning of the fight that got him off balance but in the 3rd round evans had a near catastophic end to the fight when he showed his glass jaw in action. he did the queer dance for a second and regained his composure to out point rampage.

i had rampage on this fight and i would still bet on him if they fought again. considering dude came off a long layoff this wasn the best rampage we've seen. in reality, i dont know if we will ever see it cuz he lacks motivation in training and is more in it for the celebrity.

on a side note, jacksons camp is now notorious for having the game plan...the game plan that wins fights but is hell of a lot boring to watch like gsp's smothering on the ground and in this fight evans cage control then take down to nothing.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
exactly ..after Machida whooped Evan's ass..hes been dry humping everybody ..against Thiago Silva he did the same shit and in the 3rd round when Thiago dropped his hands at him and rashad tried to stand he got dropped..but Thiago was too tired to finish..in the rematch Rampage is gonna get deeep in that ass..and after all that talk, Rashad fought like a bitch...o well Shogun is gonna wake his game up..
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com