Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » what have you seen go down at street races?

Author Topic: what have you seen go down at street races?
510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just seeing what type of story's you guys have. Guess I'll start it off,I seen a 350z get shot at by 38 luckily it jammed otherwise i think he would of kept poppin off. I know some of you seen more crazy shit than this out there.

[ May 28, 2010, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: 510cpskid ]

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
last time I was at the races, it was just racing...although there were no retarded ghetto ass hoodrats there. Was just car guys racing to race.

[ May 28, 2010, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: 90gtvert ]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
Out at Hunters Point back in the day saw a young lady get hit by a car racing and nearly killed. She was half way down the 1/4 on the sidelines with her friends, they got out of the way, she couldn't.....

Never went again..... NOT FUCKING WORTH IT [Mad]

2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Funniest shit I ever whitnessed was the riced out white civic hatchback that was "all modded out mayne" <~~actual quote. Guy is talkin shit to EVERYONE! My buddy in his bone stock 96 chevy 2500 on airbags doors this guy with me and two chicks in the back. Some much for modded out douchebag! Then a C5 flys over head out of Travis AFB, mind you this is normal flight pattern and everybody runs screamming Ghetto bird go fool go! Ha in vacaville. What a night
Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Out at Hunters Point back in the day saw a young lady get hit by a car racing and nearly killed. She was half way down the 1/4 on the sidelines with her friends, they got out of the way, she couldn't.....

Never went again..... NOT FUCKING WORTH IT [Mad]

I was there that night. Guy was in a stolen Z28 lost controll bapped her and took off on foot. Scary shit. Never watch a race in front of the starting line ever.
Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
CobraCoupe
¯
Member # 7233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraCoupe  Ford pictures for CobraCoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember like 4-5 years ago we was at 7th street and a Red drop gt was whippin it and a flat bed rig was haulin ass Down the strip didn't even care who was in front of him, we thought the dude was gonna wait for the truck to pass and keep whippin it but he jumped in front of the truck and got smacked hard the Stang spun around the other way and stopped the dudes in it came out leaking from the forehead, and the trucks pass. tire got stuck and jammed dude couldn't turn and jackedknifed and hit like 4 cars parked on the side watching, man that was crazy shit.

--------------------
1965 Mustang convertible
2004 Ford Lightning #0537

MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In Dixion some kid brought out his dads 07 Z06 w/ a 100 shot an got his doors blown off by a bolt on LS1 3 times. The kid swore up and down he could drive and he's beat everything thats tried.. I swear he left crying, after that everyone wanted to race him.

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
haha 1 time at dominos seen a lt1 drop his whole mid pipe on the street while running sparks flew everywhere that one had me dying.

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com