Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Picking up a 24' mastercraft wake boarding boat

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Picking up a 24' mastercraft wake boarding boat
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pretty excited that I'm picking this up with a friend tomarrow it's a 24' mastercraft wake boarding boat white with red and And a cadilac motor 10,000 worth of stereo equipment so ready for the river that's down the street from my house and also the delta or even the lake once In a while. Any one else hitting the water this summer let me know we can get this thing craken

[ May 15, 2010, 12:46 AM: Message edited by: 50Reasons ]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im down! [patriot]

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
post pics. me and my boys are at the lake dam near every weekend in the summer
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by scoop510:

YUP WE OUT TOMORROW SCOOP! BOTAS N HOES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
*I MEAN BOATS & Hoes.. lol***

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

5OHS5OH
¯
Member # 4665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5OHS5OH  Ford pictures for 5OHS5OH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just tuned up the 89 Kawi X2. Still runs like a champ. One total rebuild a few years ago and it's still one of the fastest 650's I've seen.

--------------------
89 Convertable GT
BBK Headers, cai

Posts: 1044 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will post pics today when I go sighn the paperwork just hope my Toyota will be able to pull this beast it's supposed to be the biggest badest wakeboarding mastercraft boat they make

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

quote:
Originally posted by scoop510:

Yea what kind of boat got to hook up and do it big this summer

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

[ May 16, 2010, 07:17 AM: Message edited by: 50Reasons ]

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what toyota you have? I have a 2005 4runner an it towed a 21ft boat fine. not the best for the steap hills but was good.

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
come on weres the pix! I would assume its a X star?

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've got a MasterCraft X2 and love it. Just remember that BOAT stands for Bring Out Another Thousand. When things break they aren't cheap to fix. I just had the drive line, strut (the thing that holds the drive line), and packing replaced because we hit some debris with the prop and it bent everything slightly. Doesn't take much to bend that shaft, but it'll mess the boat up bad if you don't fix it.

Be safe and have fun. I go to lakes mostly. The delta has a lot of debris, and a lot of boats.

Check out Wakeworld.com

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Pretty excited that I'm picking this up with a friend tomarrow it's a 24' mastercraft wake boarding boat white with red and And a cadilac motor 10,000 worth of stereo equipment so ready for the river that's down the street from my house and also the delta or even the lake once In a while. Any one else hitting the water this summer let me know we can get this thing craken

NICE! Thats on my list of thing to buy next. If you dont mind how much did you pick it up for? The top of the line boats are like 60k arent they?

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Daniel whenever you want to roll out let me know. I've gone out almost every weekend since April.
Just got back from camping at Lake Camanche w/20 other people. Never been before, water was super warm! Not a lot of boats on the water made it perfect. It was so nice we were wakeboarding at 730 a.m.

We had a few boats in our group plus my jet ski, we rode out to the back of the lake tied up and kicked it this weekend was a family trip. I have 2 Rollins lakes camping trips already reserved and we are doing an all guys trip (tentative date in July) so far that is 23 people, 4 boats and 3 jet skis.

[ May 16, 2010, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: slidewayz94 ]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com