Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Officer shoots and paralyzes biker during traffic stop... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Officer shoots and paralyzes biker during traffic stop...
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=news/local&id=7433661

Sickening! I'm glad this was shown to the public to see and they are taking this case further. These type of incidents/evidence usually never make it to public and always kept "low-key" by their departments.

Let the debates begin

[ May 12, 2010, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
At least it was a harley rider, but dude was probably thinking that this is a bullshit stop, and was probably wondering if his buddy was ok. I dont honestly think the cop did everything he could have to prevent a shooting, i didnt hear them say put your hands up. Fuck the police!
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
At least it was a harley rider, but dude was probably thinking that this is a bullshit stop, and was probably wondering if his buddy was ok. I dont honestly think the cop did everything he could have to prevent a shooting, i didnt hear them say put your hands up. Fuck the police!

Agreed, the riders took off (not sure if they seen cops behind them before lights went on) but hell if they did take off the first one stopped within 10 seconds of taking off. Stops, and see's his buddy losing his bike and gets shot??

I say PC 187, MURDER and please run extensive background checks on all of these cops on duty. Run background checks, run drug/polygraph tests every week.

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
harley or street bike, speed limit or high speed case. The cop is in the wrong.

I didnt see emmediate life threatening danger towards the cop at all. gun or arm forward motion never happened.

bye bye Pig

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is Al Stock's ringtone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiX7GTelTPM&feature=youtube_gdata

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
This is Al Stock's ringtone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiX7GTelTPM&feature=youtube_gdata

This is slowback67 and his accomplice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLrFNt2zRwg

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The cop lovers on this board are going to defend the pigs action. [BS flag] That faget ass cop should be purposely paralized so he can get a taste of his own medicine.

--------------------
To be or not to be

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
The cop lovers on this board are going to defend the pigs action. [BS flag] That faget ass cop should be purposely paralized so he can get a taste of his own medicine.

I am one of the cop lover's on this board, but that was straight up wrong and that officer deserves severe punishment.

That guy did nothing to deserve being shot like that.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
quote:

I am one of the cop lover's on this board, but that was straight up wrong and that officer deserves severe punishment.

^ what he said.

--------------------

t top freak
¯
Member # 6269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t top freak  Ford pictures for t top freak  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
quote:

^ what he said.
+3

--------------------
1994 cobra - sold!
1986 t top gt - parted out and sold!
on the hunt for another

Posts: 1023 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
After watching this video I think of all the times i have been stopped in my Mustang. Sometimes for good obvious reasons but mostly for vague obscure reasons. This same b.s. could happen to anyone of us at any traffic stop when they approach your car with their hands on their gun. Turn the car off and have your paperwork in hand if possible. This biker had no chance for that and almost died. Hope the biker wins this wrongful shooting.
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn...
Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is why i have zero respect for the badge

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

Jumpinjoe
¯
Member # 7530

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jumpinjoe  Ford pictures for Jumpinjoe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, Let me guess ... Officer felt his life was threatened while biker was facing opposite direction [BS flag]

--------------------
When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes the duty. -Thomas Jefferson

Hele On
¯
Member # 4107

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hele On  Ford pictures for Hele On    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2Foxes2Five0Coupes:
After watching this video I think of all the times i have been stopped in my Mustang. Sometimes for good obvious reasons but mostly for vague obscure reasons. This same b.s. could happen to anyone of us at any traffic stop when they approach your car with their hands on their gun. Turn the car off and have your paperwork in hand if possible. This biker had no chance for that and almost died. Hope the biker wins this wrongful shooting.

For those that decide to pull over: It's best to just put it in park/emergency brake, turn on your emergency lights, turn off the ignition and put both hands on the top of your steering wheel and wait till the officer, or pig if you like, asks for paperwork.
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats Such BULLsh*t. The cop basically got out of his patrol car and shot him.
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
First of all fuck anyone in the mouth that says atleast it was a harler rider...I mean what the fuck is that supposed to mean? Fuckin arrogant fucks.

Second of all it looked like dude was going for something in his pocket to me.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
First of all fuck anyone in the mouth that says atleast it was a harler rider...I mean what the fuck is that supposed to mean? Fuckin arrogant fucks.

Second of all it looked like dude was going for something in his pocket to me.

Agree with your response to the Harley statement.

Disagree with the "rider doing something with his pockets" statement.

94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
Thats Such BULLsh*t. The cop basically got out of his patrol car and shot him.

I didn't hear the cop say put ur hands up or anything to prevent the shooting. Cop was probably thinking oh these are some hard core meth head bikers and wanted to shoot and ask questions later wich is [BS flag] cop is wrong

[ May 13, 2010, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: 94 N.C.F GT ]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX:(D D) ORANGE coupe
94GT:(427) Its a BEAST on the streets but in the garage it stays ASLEEP. N/A

Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
jello
¯
Member # 9896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jello  Ford pictures for jello    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all bad.... nothing else to say but, all bad! Fuck the police,really? Really?

--------------------
I think that smell was me, sorry!

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by 510cpskid:
this is why i have zero respect for the badge

[Roll Eyes] that's a real nice thing to say. Oh btw there's officers from the bayarea in D.C paying their respects to the 4 officers that died in Oakland last year.... And other officers that died in the line of duty. Oh and the departments aren't paying their way either. Each guy had to use vacation time and pay for there trip.

So when you or one of your turd friends gets shot for acting stupid, don't call the cops or the amberlamps if you got no
respect for the badge. [Wink]

--------------------

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i respect the badge, but this is just some MAJOR [BS flag] . I agree more extensive background and psychological tests should be done on these officers prior

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats fucked up! that cop just shot and didnt say shit he knew he fucked up look at his face when hes looking over at the guy on the floor. he just ruined his whole life he has to be in a wheel chair. that cop went to far [BS flag]

[ May 13, 2010, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: scoop510 ]

Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
for everyone criticizing the cop what would you have done? I dont know how I would have reacted had it been me all I can say is i would have done everything to get my ass home to my family.

If you look closely at the video the cop is more towards to the left,he doesnt have the view we have. dark night / bad angle / nervous/excited cop = bad situation for anyone

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
for everyone criticizing the cop what would you have done? I dont know how I would have reacted had it been me all I can say is i would have done everything to get my ass home to my family.

If you look closely at the video the cop is more towards to the left,he doesnt have the view we have. dark night / bad angle / nervous/excited cop = bad situation for anyone

funny how you make the cop out to be innoncent when no matter what happens hes going to walk away, the guy he shot isnt...nothings going to bring that back....Cop is a fucking idiot....didnt even turn his loud ass sirens off and expects dude to have his hands up within 3 secs of stopping....Dude should have stuck to his dayjob, part time cop my ass..

[ May 13, 2010, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: SAMACH1 ]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com