Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ummm

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Ummm
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just broke up with my current girlfriend that was long distance for the time being. She lives in Chicago and plans to move to make a career move the SF in August. I was going to be her home until she made something of herself. Lately, it has NOT been fun. I hate to post this but maybe you guys have some input. I know I have left out ALOT of details but I am so willing to answer. I have NEVER had luck with distance. Any insight?
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I guess my post is useless.
bigjerry
¯
Member # 6033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigjerry  Ford pictures for bigjerry  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
move to street racing

--------------------
89 GT vert in progress ....

Posts: 433 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im in a long distance relationship to, it sucks and can be very difficult for both sides

plus women are hella bitchy when they dont get the D

soo it real hard to do brah

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

5OHS5OH
¯
Member # 4665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5OHS5OH  Ford pictures for 5OHS5OH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I call B.S., no way anyone with 500+ posts is asking relationship advice on this forum! You have to have seen what happens next...
Posts: 1044 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't know what's worse.
A girl who you can't have sex with for long periods of time.
or
A girl who lives with you and consumes all of your time.

Sorry to hear about the break up.... Maybe it's for the better.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You aint gonna tie me down wah wah

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This post in any way is NOT BS! I just feel like I put SO much time and money into NOTHING now.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com