Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Polmaris canyon rd. ???

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Polmaris canyon rd. ???
F1R/GT
¯
Member # 7404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F1R/GT  Ford pictures for F1R/GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Someone posted a vid. a few weeks ago driving through polmaris canyon road. I was wondering where the start and finnishing point was so I could drive that section. Thanx.

--------------------
sure officer it's stock....

Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
one end starts in niles and it ends at 580

--------------------
Jesus is king!

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You're talking about Palomares Rd, then it goes between Fremont and Castro valley. I used to hit this up all the time on my bike.

To get there you can either start in Fremont off of Niles Canyon rd or in Castro valley. I'm not sure what the cross street is out in Castro valley, but if you go up Castro valley blvd towards Pleasanton, you'll make a right where that "7 hills" neighborhood is...then you go up the street and make a right at palomares.

Starting from front is a bit more challenging because turning onto palomares from niles canyon is kinda hard...the turn-out to palomares rd is very small and you'll have stopped traffic behind you waiting until you turn hahah...you'll see what I'm saying.

Good luck and have fun!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

F1R/GT
¯
Member # 7404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F1R/GT  Ford pictures for F1R/GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Were all comming from the Dublin area. So... Were gonna want to go back under the freeway, correct?

--------------------

F1R/GT
¯
Member # 7404

By the way.... Everyone here is more than welcome to join us!! Were all meeting at buffalo wild wings in Dublin at noon.

:please don't move this to the events section:

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup...so coming from Dublin I think you'd exit the first castro valley exit...where that Petco is/used to be. Hit a right at teh light and come back towards Dublin again. Make that right where the "Seven Hills" community is and follow the road about a mile or so...then you'll see Palomares on the right side. Theres an old barn at the corner. Good luck! When are you heading out, today???

--------------------

F1R/GT
¯
Member # 7404

Were all meeting at buffalo wild wings in Dublin at noon on Saturday.

--------------------

F1R/GT
¯
Member # 7404

Everyone is welcome to join in the fun.

--------------------

510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anyone seen the upside down air plane up there

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

F1R/GT
¯
Member # 7404

Nope where's it at?

--------------------

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All i gotta say is that road is FUN.
Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:

if you think Palomares is fun, go across the bay to highway 9/35/84. Now THATS fun [worship]

--------------------

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:

if you think Palomares is fun, go across the bay to highway 9/35/84. Now THATS fun [worship]
[patriot] Will do next time im out there

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not my vid..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP5Q1I8haig

F1R/GT
¯
Member # 7404

Thanx.... That's the vid I was looking for.

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

that video makes it seem like he's flying through there, but there's a couple parts where the speedometer shows and he's only going about 50 or so [Big Grin]

--------------------

F1R/GT
¯
Member # 7404

Today's the big day. It's ugly out bu it's not gonna rain. My car likes the cold air!!!!

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com