Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » new dads (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: new dads
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how many daddy we have on the site with kids under 2? my son is 3 months tommrow. it crazy i dunno even know where time goes.

aany one have there own advice or tips?

figure this be a cool thread topic as i know theres alot of younger men on the site. as for me im 24 so if you do the math i been on cafords/98cobra since i was like 15 so a few members may remember my ignorance a few yrs back lol.

back to topic my boy was 8.8 lbs and 19inch hes now like 14lbs and 23inchs. pic coming soon [patriot]

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Time will only go by faster now, my son will be turning 3 and i swear he just came out. Its crazy how life turns into a blur after you have a kid. Im only having 1, so i hope things will slow down for me now... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats on the baby bro! I was 24 when I had my daughter too...she's now 2, going in 3 this July. I know what you mean by not knowing where time goes. I felt, and still feel, the same way...seems like once you have a baby, time flies by like never before! It's a trip!

The best advice I can give you is to enjoy him
while you can. At your sons age, I'd say enjoy that you're not running around chasing him, YET. Once he starts walking around, you'll know what I mean! But pretty much just enjoy
him, especially while he's young, and don't take him
for granted! He won't be as innocent as he is
forever [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
edit as some ppl are just fucking morons and should be banned cause this site sucks now. but to the og members thanks and also to the real ppl who have a life and are real and caring. some ass holes just have a shitty life and cant deal with the reality that surrounds them.

i can ramble now but i wont. im just glad i have a healthy fam...wife and baby [patriot] to all the others who do too...hats off 2 ya [patriot]

[ April 07, 2010, 02:46 AM: Message edited by: SlowStockFox ]

--------------------

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

if any one is wondering i have a cannon sx120is camera. it a nice camera and pretty clear

--------------------

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
Congrats on the baby bro! I was 24 when I had my daughter too...she's now 2, going in 3 this July. I know what you mean by not knowing where time goes. I felt, and still feel, the same way...seems like once you have a baby, time flies by like never before! It's a trip!

The best advice I can give you is to enjoy him
while you can. At your sons age, I'd say enjoy that you're not running around chasing him, YET. Once he starts walking around, you'll know what I mean! But pretty much just enjoy
him, especially while he's young, and don't take him
for granted! He won't be as innocent as he is
forever [patriot]

i have a few friends with kids crawling and walking man i am not ready for that....i have a idea of what you mean. oh and i wish he could just stay so cute but i know one day we gunna but heads or im have to spank his ass for fucking up. oh well ill just make another baby lol temp fix til im a old g pa

--------------------

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have one due around July 30th. Its a girl. Im nervous. This is my first one.
Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im an OG of the kid game...lol. 5 boys oldest is 16 and its a trip because he already has USC looking at him. 2 years from being a man and going off to college.

Kids grow quick, take your time to enjoy them and do all the mushy things. To me kids are the quantifier of a successful and full life. Cars, money all that is secondary to having a child to carry on your legacy.

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kid looks good man, congrats. Just make sure you guys don't end up in the Maury Show LOL. [Big Grin]
Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

quote:
Originally posted by JOEFOX87:
Kid looks good man, congrats. Just make sure you guys don't end up in the Maury Show LOL. [Big Grin]

what you mean by that? he dont look like me or what? i know hes mine tho so i aint even trippin lol
CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awwwww Congrats!!! Mine and my hubby's son is 3( if you ask him what's his favorite car he will tell you a mustang lol). And man time does go by..... we are also young parents me being 21 and the hubby 22.Enjoy him while hes young, soon he will talk non stop and get into EVERYTHING!

--------------------
Behind ever successful person is a pack of haters.

SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SlowStockFox:
quote:

what you mean by that? he dont look like me or what? i know hes mine tho so i aint even trippin lol
DONT TRIP THE LITTLE UGLY DUDE LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU LOL [Razz]
ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My son is 1 month old today. So far time has not gone by fast, it seems to b taking forever really. I'm sure later that will change. This is my first, and the only thing I can yell you is the vacume cleaner trick works the best.

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats bro I'm happy you have a healthy child. I'm having my first around June 26th and I'm happier more than anything but can't help to be nervous. I know some people say they're going to spoil their kids and give them everything but the most important thing to me is that my son comes out amd stays healthy [patriot]

--------------------
03 Terminator

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cute kid ...6 year old over here

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

5OHS5OH
¯
Member # 4665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5OHS5OH  Ford pictures for 5OHS5OH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
7, 4 and 2 year-old girls. The long nights can be tough, but it gets easier. My 7 year-old makes her own breakfast and helps out with the other two. I'm already planing on what she is going to drive in 9 years! 50's pick-up is for sure.

--------------------
89 Convertable GT
BBK Headers, cai

Posts: 1044 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm about to be 26 in July. My baby girl will be 2 in June. And for real time flys! Best advice I have is take a lot of pictures. Time may fly but pictures are frozen in time. Its crazy going through pictures on the computer and seeing how much your baby has changed in such a short time. My little girl is barely 22 lbs and tall. Gonna be skinny and tall like I was til I hit 20. She was 8lbs 2 oz and 20.5" long. Will load a pic or 2 when I get home.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
take a buttload of pics. from what i hear, "they grow up so fast" [Smile]

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Take plenty of pics cause they are always nice to look at how they grow. Just love them and show as much patients as you can. They are a sponge, just try to teach them well and they can never learn enough.

Most importantly have fun.

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got three my oldest turns 13 cinco de mayo. (May fifth for those that don't get understand). My son just turned 3 and my baby girl tunrs 2 in may. I got a army.

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

t top freak
¯
Member # 6269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t top freak  Ford pictures for t top freak  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you now have the most important job in the world...being a good dad [patriot]

--------------------
1994 cobra - sold!
1986 t top gt - parted out and sold!
on the hunt for another

Posts: 1023 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

quote:
Originally posted by SLPR93:
quote:
quote:

eat a dick ass. dont hate cause i have a great fam and baby. have your own op i dont mind. i know my son is handsom to me and thats what matters. you must have problems in your own life or with your own child.its ppl like you who should be on the transit bus fight.{ getting your ass beat} [Roll Eyes] i dont let this bug me tho as i know who i am and what i have in life. im the better man [patriot]

to all the others thanks

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SLPR93:
quote:
quote:

eat a dick ass. dont hate cause i have a great fam and baby. have your own op i dont mind. i know my son is handsom to me and thats what matters. you must have problems in your own life or with your own child.its ppl like you who should be on the transit bus fight.{ getting your ass beat} [Roll Eyes] i dont let this bug me tho as i know who i am and what i have in life. im the better man [patriot]

to all the others thanks

wow talking shit about a little kid??? people are ridiculous, i dint see the pics but man ppl are harsh, enjoy it man it really goes fast
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Kids grow quick, take your time to enjoy them and do all the mushy things. To me kids are the quantifier of a successful and full life. Cars, money all that is secondary to having a child to carry on your legacy.

The man speaks the truth; make time for the kid and remember to take as many pictures as possible [patriot]

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My daughter is turning 2 in July and I can't wait. She's getting a power wheels Mustang to get started early kind of.. Then we'll let the modding begin. I'm going to make it into a Cobra clone.

I think there was someone else on this site that did the same thing to his sons??

Tips, have patience.. I can't tell you how many times I have to tell my little girl NO! But eventually she gets the point, she just likes being difficult. And I know she knows exactly what she's doing because I can see her with this smile that's different than all of her other ones. It's like a f you I'm doing what I want smile..
Probably got it from the wife [Mad]

Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com