Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » raiders might pick up mcnabb?? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: raiders might pick up mcnabb??
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/03/30/sportsline/main6346925.shtml

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The rumor is it's for the Raider's 3rd round pick and the Eagles want the 2nd round pick. Hopefully it gets done since we Jbust sucks, and Grad is decent but not McNabb status. We could really use his leadership, his arm, and confidence. It could be fun to watch since we do have a good run game and he does like to throw the long ball and Al loves the long ball.
04mustanggtkibby
¯
Member # 4202

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04mustanggtkibby  Ford pictures for 04mustanggtkibby    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want the Niners to get him.... would be the first decent deal Al davis makes if it happens..

[ March 30, 2010, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: 04mustanggtkibby ]

--------------------
-Ford For Life-

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Until ya'll replace Al Davis aint nothing good ever gonna happen with the raiders.
Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04mustanggtkibby:
would be the first decent deal Al davis makes if it happens..

I agree! This is a must for the Raiders. McNabb would be like a player coach. + I want Mcnabb out of the NFC East!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I want the Niners to get him.... would be the first decent deal Al davis makes if it happens..

Not to take away from him but the 49ers just signed a qb. Whoever gets him will get a good vet QB ( but, with not the best playoff record )

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Not_so_Stealth
¯
Member # 7849

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not_so_Stealth  Ford pictures for Not_so_Stealth    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd like to see it happen. The Raiders have the 39th pick to use. Why not if that's all it would take? They wouldn't make good use of that pick anyway. At least it would show the fans that the organization knows what we all know. Russell was a total bust.

--------------------
Performance White 2012 Boss 302
1994 Lightning #652
1989 5.0 LX hatch
2011 Coyote 5.0 - Sold
2003 Mach1 - Sold

GT302PONY
¯
Member # 6658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT302PONY  Ford pictures for GT302PONY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Now they might get mcnab and big mouth terell Owens
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

+1
hardcore Mcnabb fan, Ive been hoping if the eagels are stupid enough to trade him i was hoping the niners would grab him, but I think he could/would lead either the niners are the raiders back to the playoffs. Niners are closer to being a good team (i think they are already there) but the raiders have a shitty division and 8-8 9-7 could win the afc west. then again same goes for the nfc west with out warner...a .500 team could take both these divisions. Either way ill prob have to buy a new McNabb jersey by the time the season starts [Eek!]

edit. Mark schlereth on espn is seconding my opinion lol He also thinks with mcNabb the Raida's can win the 8 or 9 games and make the playoffs in their crappy division
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/12448/video-the-eagles-without-mcnabb

[ March 30, 2010, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Even thoe I'm not of fan of either Bay area team (Go Saints) LoL The Bay could use a good vet QB, Prob will not win a Super Bowl but get one of the bay teams back to winning again!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FUCK THE RAIDERS. [Big Grin]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Raiders/Al Davis just wants to sell jerseys.
Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by GT302PONY:
Now they might get mcnab and big mouth terell Owens

do you honestly think owens and mcnabb would actually work together again? lol

Yahoo Sports is saying that McNabb would prefer to go to a team that is a contender

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In my opinion I'd rather haver the niners NOT pick him up...it would be better for the raiders just so there young recievers get a chance to shine..they do have talent at wideout..I just don't think the #1 shutdown corner is worth a vet qb like the nabbster...maybe if they pick him up they can give us a good game when we play them..yeee...p.s. Maybe we can see if we can pick steve or joe again..j/k...mcnabb aint that old

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
1sicmaro
~ I <3 Moms ~
Member # 9734

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sicmaro  Ford pictures for 1sicmaro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its not going to matter if the raiders get mcnabb, good quater backing cant make up for bad coaching... all the raider fans its the same thing every year "were going to win at least 9-10 games if we can get a qb to throw the ball" the raiders suck and thats all there is to it. there the lions of the west coast.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1sicmaro:
its not going to matter if the raiders get mcnabb, good quater backing cant make up for bad coaching... all the raider fans its the same thing every year "were going to win at least 9-10 games if we can get a qb to throw the ball" the raiders suck and thats all there is to it. there the lions of the west coast.

Damn that's cold blooded, but it's true raider fans.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
49ers with crabtree and dez bryant???...cmon I can wish too...justplayin...but I don't hate on the raiders I'm just tired of them loosing...I'm a niner fan 100 percent...but damn they gotta do something...my brother and all my friends except for like 5 are raider fans...so I hate to see their spirts down every sunday...it sucks when I'm juiced on sundays and evryone else is like fuck that ..with no team spirit...I need my folks to enjoy football just like me : )

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Itz BAY LOVE....babyboy...mcnabb to the raiders ...no first round pick tho

--------------------

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats wrong with JaFlubberbus Russell?
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As a fan I am sad to say the Raiderswill still suck

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

McNabb has been quoted saying, "if he is traded to Raiders he will refuse/reject the trade". If that happens they are saying he could land in SF.
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SF IS MORE LIKELY

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Until ya'll replace Al Davis aint nothing good ever gonna happen with the raiders.

+1

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
mongy
Member # 9880

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mongy  Ford pictures for mongy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Being an Eagles fan my entire life and w Donovan being the greatest Eagle in history..he should get an extension and retire a Eagle..I hope he doesn't go to the Traiders or the Whiners [Razz]
gercolla1
¯
Member # 3068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gercolla1  Ford pictures for gercolla1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
raiders always pickup the trash players [burnout]

--------------------
Sf Bay Area

Posts: 2171 | From: Sampan San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com