Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » BarberShop D&R and Major League Union City what happend?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: BarberShop D&R and Major League Union City what happend?
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have not been around in a while and I went to get a cut and a shave at what I thought was Major Leagues and now it's D&R.

While I was waiting I surfed and googled on my phone and apparently there was some drama towards the past owner of Major League Cuts.

I got a great cut and the service was excellent at D&R but what happened? MLC move or just close shop? What's up with all the drama?

[ March 30, 2010, 05:47 AM: Message edited by: essasin ]

Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Indian guy that owned major leagues got kicked out of the spot by the landlord. Apparently he was doin way too much, with the tattoo shop in the back and a bunch of other crap and I heard he wasnt makin anymore money. Thats what I was told. D&R from decoto moved in like 2 or 3 months ago. They came up on that spot. All the flooring and everythin was already done and looked nice. So I doubt they had anythin to worry about.

There was always dramma with major leagues. About time they got closed down. I recommend KJ's to everyone. lol

[ March 30, 2010, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: Carless ]

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I figured he closed down. I've gone there once to see if it was busy and came back a couple hours later to see the same people waiting to get cut.
NINETY#FIFTY
¯
Member # 4866

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NINETY#FIFTY  Ford pictures for NINETY#FIFTY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There was way more going on, than just haircuts's up in there

--------------------
1990 #50 SALEEN 31K
1988 #363 SALEEN 68K
1993 #2572 COBRA 31k
1993 ACURA INTEGRA 102k
2014 HYUNDAI SONATA 171k

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NINETY#FIFTY:

Drugs? [Confused]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
Originally posted by NINETY#FIFTY:

Drugs? [Confused]
Fight Club! I actually don't have any idea. I just went in there to get a cut.
3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3rdlife  Ford pictures for 3rdlife  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WELL IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A VERY NICE CUT I WORK AT STAY GROOMED BARBERSHOP IN HAYWARD. THE ADDRESS IS 24281 MISSION BLVD HAYWARD CA 94542. MY NAME IS ED, 510-355-7771, NICE CLEAN SHOP APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE AND HE CAN TALK ABOUT MUSTANGS
myspace.com/cut_close

[ April 01, 2010, 02:26 AM: Message edited by: 3rdlife ]

--------------------
FoMoCo

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com