Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Stimulus Package

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Stimulus Package
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mapathy defined:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz0p1Hs2CvY

The new MW2 Map Pack comes out tomorrow... all I can say is it is about time!!!

gamer tag: scremnswinemeat

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol wtf... The title to this thread is hella misleading
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
Lol wtf... The title to this thread is hella misleading

ahaha nah, that is what the makers of MW2 named the release of the new map pack... "The Stimulus Package" all though it cost $15.00 or 1200 MS points. To me that is misleading, but here is a link for the trailer of the "Stimulus Package"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE4FeGSqPpo

gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is a better video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mz7EpQXBD4

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gtowned.:
This is a better video

That was funny as fuck!
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Also, I heard the download is messing up peoples Xbox's. So, don't download it until they fix it.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is my favorite post here.
1sicmaro
~ I <3 Moms ~
Member # 9734

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sicmaro  Ford pictures for 1sicmaro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its lame i downloaded it with no problems, my problem with the game now is that you cant pick what type of game you want to play. meaning if i was to play team death match or search and destroy i cant pick to only play that on the new maps, on the new maps they pick what you want to play like head quarters and capture the flag like seriously who wants to play that crap. 15 bucks and i cant play what i want its bullshit
gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1sicmaro:
its lame i downloaded it with no problems, my problem with the game now is that you cant pick what type of game you want to play. meaning if i was to play team death match or search and destroy i cant pick to only play that on the new maps, on the new maps they pick what you want to play like head quarters and capture the flag like seriously who wants to play that crap. 15 bucks and i cant play what i want its bullshit

Truth

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Battlefield 2 is your friend....

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Capture the flag is pretty cool but that's lame of you can't pickt
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Still haven't been able to play yet. A few minutes after I posted how exited I was to play, I received a call from my girlfriend and she said she was on the way to Med 7... two days in ICU and she might be going home tomorrow, but thankfully doctors think she is out of the woods.
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think they already did the merge between new maps and old maps. Bought the maps played a few rounds then All I know is the playlist was updated and I was able to play a ton of hardcore team in the new and old maps combined. No having to switch lobbies.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i downloaded it today and it is alright, same thing though u gotta play whatever they pick..the maps are awesome though!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

04mustanggtkibby
¯
Member # 4202

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04mustanggtkibby  Ford pictures for 04mustanggtkibby    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why arnt they on Ps3 yet.... Xbox sux

--------------------
-Ford For Life-

1sicmaro
~ I <3 Moms ~
Member # 9734

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sicmaro  Ford pictures for 1sicmaro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they dont have a release date for the ps3 because ps3 sucks and not enough people own too make enough money on by putting new maps on it
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1sicmaro:
they dont have a release date for the ps3 because ps3 sucks and not enough people own too make enough money on by putting new maps on it

Nah its cause all the poor people own Xbox [Razz]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gtowned.:
This is a better video

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
just trying to fight the SN-95 demons

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com