Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » To the Owners of this site - Sell it to me - 100% serious

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: To the Owners of this site - Sell it to me - 100% serious
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Seriously if you are interested in selling the site, PM me and we can work out the details.

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know your my best friend right [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
90gtverrt
¯
Member # 1437

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtverrt  Ford pictures for 90gtverrt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ill post up with my original member number as well, ive been around a long time on this site and I want to take it back to where it was. So please, whoever owns this site now, work with me and sell it.

Thanks,

Mike

Posts: 1199 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
90gtverrt
¯
Member # 1437

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtverrt  Ford pictures for 90gtverrt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N93EXCHP:
You know your my best friend right [Big Grin]

[Smile]
Posts: 1199 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why don't you click the
Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

link at the bottom of the page. It goes to the admin. Good luck trying to get them to sell though.

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
Seriously if you are interested in selling the site, PM me and we can work out the details.

Mike

sucka, you want to make a buck off the site...lol. You aint foolin no one...hahaha.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com